About That Claim That Tua's 2 Receivers Are Carrying Him... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About That Claim That Tua's 2 Receivers Are Carrying Him...

I believe the slant to sherfield that went for a big chunk was with both waddle and hill off the field. We mentioned it in discord and was like, why you telegraphing a run play? Than bam , sherfield for like 15-20. Derp

Only if the OL gave Tua the same protection. Even then…. I have to add same run holes, same running stats

I’m actually assuming your post is sarcasm though

Its actually not. The way Tua played on Sunday it wouldn't have mattered who his WR's are, given they were at least average.

Whatever Tuasanami is doing is great! critics are going to be critics, Stephen A Smith is the worst because when Patrick Mahomes flick a one yard pass to Kelce they be all over him like they have never it before.

Time to change your AVATAR - LOL
No way. I know McDaniel and Foerster worked together after the cocaine incident, but this is like the Miami Dolphins Anti-Lombardi moment. A reminder of how far this team has come from the dark ages where strippers and drugs were more important than football.

I agree that our WRs are carrying the QB. It's to be expected when you recognise that Wes Welker is our receivers coach. He carried Tom Brady for years.

[Sarcasm emoji]

If Tua is being carried by anything, it's play calling built around his strengths, but ya know...football is a team sport, so to some extent isn't every player being "carried" by another? By the same logic are Hill and Waddle not being carried by having a great QB? 😄

If that is the case then why did Bridgewater look like trash compared to Tua? We don't have a great WR duo, we have a great passing and catching trio.

It’s a collaboration of great Coaching/Scheme, great QB play, great WR play (Hill/Waddle are making all the other receivers better) and now a suddenly decent Running game and O-Line.
Now if we could just get Saunders to drink the cool-aide!
I think Tua has been amazing so far in the season. I think he should be the league MVP if he continues his performance moving forward. I think the Dolphins MVP should be T. Hill. When he came here, he supported Tua and made the statements he did. The press heckled and ridiculed him. Tua moved from the Flores ( .ucked up coach and now ranks ahead of Saban as the worst Miami coach) regime deflated to only being supported by McDaniel and Hill. Hill's energy cannot be underestimated in the success of the team. The dude bleeds football. Gotta Love Him!!

Back
Top Bottom