About That Claim That Tua's 2 Receivers Are Carrying Him... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About That Claim That Tua's 2 Receivers Are Carrying Him...

Could you imagine if Flo had won the power struggle?

Brisette or equivalent is QB1 waiting for Watson’s suspension to end.

Gaskins is the leading rusher with 349 yards.

Waddle and Bowden are WR1 and WR2 and have 837 yards combined.

Tyreek is a Jet. Tua is a Brown.

Defense allows 19.1 ppg instead of 24.1

Last place in AFCE at 3-7, but we’re still hoping for the 49ers to lose every week

Am I missing anything? Flo supporters / Watson fans - help me out.
This is really funny due to the well thought out, precise statistics articulated. 😂

Could you imagine if Flo had won the power struggle?

Brisette or equivalent is QB1 waiting for Watson’s suspension to end.

Gaskins is the leading rusher with 349 yards.

Waddle and Bowden are WR1 and WR2 and have 837 yards combined.

Tyreek is a Jet. Tua is a Brown.

Defense allows 19.1 ppg instead of 24.1

Last place in AFCE at 3-7, but we’re still hoping for the 49ers to lose every week

Am I missing anything? Flo supporters / Watson fans - help me out.
Fvck that, brother. I love this team. Flo is satan.

We would’ve won by at least 10 points if Isiah Ford, Jakeem Grant and Mack Hollins were our WRs this past Sunday.
Only if the OL gave Tua the same protection. Even then…. I have to add same run holes, same running stats

I’m actually assuming your post is sarcasm though

So glad we kept Tua and booted Flo.
Imagine how much better he is as a player knowing that the coach doesn't HATE you.
That your new coach released the shackles and actually really cares about you.
Add in a better o line,play calls being better,a very good fb and two top end wrs.
Tua and the O has carried this team this year for the most part.
I’ll admit, I thought the way he handled Tua was ok w the pulling him those two games. It didn’t bother me and I compared it to how Shula brought Woodley along / Strock coming off the bench etc. I had no idea how bad their relationship was until all the 🤮 came out w Watson and Brady etc.

That said, Tua didn’t look all that NFL-ready in his first year in particular and I often said that - but that either did Elway (compared to Marino) yet both were in the HOF. Point being that we needed time to see how the Tua - Herbert - Burrow etc story would unfold. The maturation of this kid is pretty profound. We all expected a big step this year. I’m not sure anyone really saw it being this big. Damn.

I’ll admit, I thought the way he handled Tua was ok w the pulling him those two games. It didn’t bother me and I compared it to how Shula brought Woodley along / Strock coming off the bench etc. I had no idea how bad their relationship was until all the 🤮 came out w Watson and Brady etc.

That said, Tua didn’t look all that NFL-ready in his first year in particular and I often said that - but that either did Elway (compared to Marino) yet both were in the HOF. Point being that we needed time to see how the Tua - Herbert - Burrow etc story would unfold. The maturation of this kid is pretty profound. We all expected a big step this year. I’m not sure anyone really saw it being this big. Damn.
I 1000% believe that McDaniel with his *teaching* style, as opposed to imposing, along with competent assistants are the difference.

I think this is a perfect example of nature vs nuture. Tua has the tools, we knew that from college. But, adding a system, coaches, and weapons brought it out.

I 1000% believe that McDaniel with his *teaching* style, as opposed to imposing, along with competent assistants are the difference.

I think this is a perfect example of nature vs nuture. Tua has the tools, we knew that from college. But, adding a system, coaches, and weapons brought it out.
Flo really whiffed if you think about it. And the better Tua does the more it makes Flo look incompetent in terms of being handed the driver keys again.

I don't think I've ever heard Smith so mellow. He's usually out of control and obnoxious a f. He knows Tua is the real deal and idt he likes having to say it. Can't believe I even clicked on it, but Dan O has always been fair to Tua.

I had to call out stupid Stephen A Bit**h Smith after his segment. He says Tua is benefiting from taking a 5 yard pass and taking it to the house. Where are these plays?!

View attachment 122919

Someone else on finheaven said the same thing I tweeted. Kudos to him/her for brining this stat up. Amazes me how many angles they try to attack Tua on.
Hahaha, how many 5yd passes to Hill and Waddle have been taken to the house?? I'd guess a big fat ZERO. I've seen hill catch some short passes for td in endzone, but not these phantom slants for 50+yd tds that SAS seems to be implying. I think he only watched Tua in the 4th qtr of the ravens game, cause otherwise he is spewing complete FICTION. What a piss poor take on Tua. Wish he'd just fade into obscurity already. Thanks and no thanks for posting this video, haha

I'm a him, and I swear I didn't see your tweet, almost verbatim! We are certainly speaking the same language haha, glad you called him out! Interesting that KC #1 in YAC

Back
Top Bottom