....and which Quarterback since Marino was 'best'? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

....and which Quarterback since Marino was 'best'?

Which QB was best?

• Damon Huard

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Jay Fieldler

Votes: 164 34.5%
  • Ray Lucas

• Brian Griese

• AJ Feeley

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Sage Rosenfels

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Gus Frerotte

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Daunte Culpepper

• Joey Harrington

• Cleo Lemon

• Trent Green

• John Beck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chad Pennington

Votes: 231 48.6%
  • Tyler Thigpen

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Chad Henne

Votes: 53 11.2%

• Total voters
And penny didn't have a good running game and defense too? 3rd best in history of the team is something to write about.
You cannot compare the D's. The defense backing up Fiedler was on another level entirely.

I think you're going to struggle to justify anyone other than Pennington.

Second would be Jay Fiedler IMO.

Why is that, didn't Fielder have something like a 36-14 record as a starter for this team. I think that is the last time I felt this team could compete with any team in the league. Now you just know the Dolphins can't compete or don't have the will to compete.

I voted for Fiedler because he had more successes than noodle arm Penny, but Pennington would be my second choice

I was reading through the thread and started looking through youtube for some highlights of past QBs Miami has employed. I randomly found a Chris Chambers (who was my favorite player) video that was actually made by our very own Nublar. Brings back memories of the chemistry Frerotte formed with Chris the year he started for us. They were a pretty nice combo to be honest. Gus liked to throw deep and was quite accurate in doing so and I remember Miami fans eating it up that season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhG1lUEwW40

nice video.

wow. wayyyyy too many people voted for fiedler.

I voted Pennington myself, but you can't blame people for supporting a QB that made the playoffs twice, had an outstanding record, and made more memorable plays in his time here than nearly every post-Marino QB combined.

I voted Pennington myself, but you can't blame people for supporting a QB that made the playoffs twice, had an outstanding record, and made more memorable plays in his time here than nearly every post-Marino QB combined.
I can definitely blame them. Fiedler was an anchor around a contending team's neck. And a safety blanket for our moron head coach. I dislike this love for someone who was the worst part of our team.

this is a hilarious topic... wow dolphins are most entertaining team in nfl... we are lucky to be dolphins fans... something always exciting going: on epic losses, horrible press, player misconduct... gotta love the dolphins

I can definitely blame them. Fiedler was an anchor around a contending team's neck. And a safety blanket for our moron head coach. I dislike this love for someone who was the worst part of our team.

He may have been the worst part of our team, but sadly he was still better than most of the other QB's.

I really liked Fiedler....was a tough Qb and a winner....however, Pennington was definitely the best if only for 1 year

Damn I accidently clicked on AJ Feeley when I was trying to click on Jay Fiedler....I have Fiedler at #1, and Pennington would be my #2.

"Jay Fiedler gives us the best chance to win". Pennington, then Fiedler, then it's a toss up between Frerrotte and Henne.

Back
Top Bottom