Any Credit to Grier? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Credit to Grier?

Even with the last two wins, the team still has the worst point differential in the nfl (worse than the bengals). I wouldn’t call that competitive every week. They are no longer on pace to set the worst point differential in nfl history anymore though.
They have a -12 point differential over the past 5 games despite resetting their roster. Your interpretation of statistics needs a little work.

Even with the last two wins, the team still has the worst point differential in the nfl (worse than the bengals). I wouldn’t call that competitive every week. They are no longer on pace to set the worst point differential in nfl history anymore though.
Posters HAVE to get over this point differential crap. 3 days before the 1st game Flo lost multiple starters from training came and had to play with guys literally off the street. Factor out the 1st two games guys. Be real when it comes to stats. Especially the Balt game. That is beyond obvious an outlier.

Posters HAVE to get over this point differential crap. 3 days before the 1st game Flo lost multiple starters from training came and had to play with guys literally off the street. Factor out the 1st two games guys. Be real when it comes to stats. Especially the Balt game. That is beyond obvious an outlier.

I remember when a lot of clueless people kept telling me to ignore Adam gases point differential.

He's made a lot of acquisitions throughout this year and they've been working out. Rowe, Needham, Taco, Biegel, Boehm etc. He's churned the roster more than I've ever seen and despite having extremely little real talent, we're competitive every week. That isn't JUST coaching.

still not giving this guy credit for picking up some practice players a few who played under Flores already. Flores deserves all the credit at this point for coaching them up. Again, let’s talk three years from now. Could be next year if he ****s up this draft in April

still not giving this guy credit for picking up some practice players a few who played under Flores already. Flores deserves all the credit at this point for coaching them up. Again, let’s talk three years from now. Could be next year if he ****s up this draft in April
So if a player is a success, it's Flores... Gee, I wonder who you're going to blame if they don't work out next year...

Totally unbiased conversation.

So if a player is a success, it's Flores... Gee, I wonder who you're going to blame if they don't work out next year...

Totally unbiased conversation.

OMG dude, get real, I’m just not ready to crown his guy as GM of the year. Heck, I’m not sold on Flores yet either. However Flores is coaching these scrubs not Grier. Jury is out on both of them. Grier has a lot to prove since drafting us Charles Harris

I think we have to wait to see how Grier does at the draft before he gets praise or blame. I think he deserves praise for coming up with strategy and sticking to it. I think trading Minkah is one that will haunt us for years. I see Flores more to blame than Grier for trying to play him in a position that is not his best. This off season will be huge.

I think we have to wait to see how Grier does at the draft before he gets praise or blame. I think he deserves praise for coming up with strategy and sticking to it. I think trading Minkah is one that will haunt us for years. I see Flores more to blame than Grier for trying to play him in a position that is not his best. This off season will be huge.

And how long do you think fans should wait before fans give him praise or blame? We all know some will wait 24 hrs

I still have concerns regarding Grier’s ability in the draft. Yet with that being stated, I think he did an excellent job hiring Flores and hopefully the FO staff he hired to assist him will be effective in provided this team with talented players in the the draft and free agency.

Happy with Grier. I don't think you could have expected the type of return we got for shipping out players so quickly into their NFL career.

Agree or disagree with the moves, we got tremendous value.

Even though I would have preferred to keep Tunsil, Grier did an excellent job in getting the draft picks he did from the Texans. As far as the trade with the Steelers in concerned. I think the Steelers definitely won that trade.

They got a player who is probably going to be the best safety in the NFL for the foreseeable future and the Dolphins will likely end up with a player selected in the bottom third of the first round.

If it is true Ross wanted to trade down in the 2018 draft and draft Lamar Jackson instead of drafting Fitzpatric, then Grier has to be be blamed for the fact Fitzpatrick is no longer in Miami and Jackson is the QB of the Ravens.

A lot of praise for Flores going around and I believe that praise is definitely warranted. He and his staff have coached these guys up tremendously.

I'm curious if Grier deserves any credit for signing some of these street FA and UDFAs who have at least shown some level of talent amidst this great coaching culture.

I can't imagine Flores and staff are completely controlling decisions made by the GM.

Nope. Finheaven told me Grier is a terrible GM.

Back
Top Bottom