Are The Dolphins Rebuilding Or Tanking? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Dolphins Rebuilding Or Tanking?

Rebuilding or Tanking?

• Rebuilding

Votes: 57 74.0%
  • Tanking

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Neither, we're gonna roll like that past 20 years

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
FCva.gif

Can’t deal with reality ?

I added the question mark assuming you wanted it there otherwise I could have taken it as you we're possibly on a ledge.:ponder:

Owner says we're not tanking, Gm says we're not tanking, Head coach says we're not tanking.

So who isn't dealing with reality ?

You get one guess.

Last edited:
Are you going to start a new thread a week on how much you hate the word Tanking?

We aren’t even trying to win - count the moves we have made this far - which one suggests we are trying to put a product on the field to compete?

TANK TANK looking ugly so far. Draft will help uncover a bit of how bad.

I added the question mark assuming you wanted it there otherwise I could have taken it as you we're possible on a ledge.:ponder:

Owner says we're not tanking, Gm says we're not tanking, Head coach says we're not tanking.

So who isn't dealing with reality ?

You get one guess.

Gullible

Show me anything to suggest that we aren’t tanking - one action

One thing is all I ask - I have heard you roll out the FO trying to save face a few times but as they say

Actions speak Louder than words

Are you going to start a new thread a week on how much you hate the word Tanking?

We aren’t even trying to win - count the moves we have made this far - which one suggests we are trying to put a product on the field to compete?

This is the only thread I created which was 26 days ago on tanking and it was a poll. It was a question that I assume you participated in. It gave you the choice to pick (tank or rebuild.)

Damn, I didn't know the season started next week.

I'm pretty sure there is a 2 case of beer minimum in the off season.

Know when to say when.:up:

It's a rebuild...by way of tanking.

For the record...I'm 101% behind the idea of tanking (Fitzpatrick all year behind a patchwork line, at least 10+ UDFAs on the team).

Show me anything to suggest that we aren’t tanking - one action

One thing is all I ask - I have heard you roll out the FO trying to save face a few times but as they say

Actions speak Louder than words
Still waiting ... ... .... ... ...

Vegas released over under on win totals. Miami is tied for last with Arizona at 5. LETS GO.

Back
Top Bottom