ARMANDO SALGUERO Fins not interested in Watson | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ARMANDO SALGUERO Fins not interested in Watson

Anyone who wants to compare this to nba...don't. NBA is a star driven league where you can basically buy a championship by assembling 3 star players. That's why players have so much leverage.

Anyone who wants to compare this to nba...don't. NBA is a star driven league where you can basically buy a championship by assembling 3 star players. That's why players have so much leverage.
True, but the sport overall has lost so much interest from the public in general that most don’t care about it.

I think it's about to get ugly.

Watson tweeting out "I was at 2 now I'm at 10"

Now SI reporting that Watson said he "just wants out"

If we have a chance we better do it. Whatever it is.

Stupidity at it's finest!!!!!

I think there will be several bidders for him, just too good obviously and with the story out now that Wentzis a dick that will hurt his stock and possibly lower interest in him if there’s any substance to it.

Watson's becoming poison. Never let a player be bigger than the team.

A player that want's to be part of picking the GM is a hard no for me unless he did it behind closed doors.

Watson's becoming poison. Never let a player be bigger than the team.

A player that want's to be part of picking the GM is a hard no for me unless he did it behind closed doors.
He wanted to be in the loop. They told him he would be. They hired a consulting company for $600k to find the 5 best GM candidates and the owner ignored all 5 of them and randomly hired the dude from NE without telling Watson.

Does that sound like an organization trying its best to win? I'd want out too.

Tua was fifth pick which is worth 2 first round picks and X. Howard is worth 2 first round picks... Deal done for Watson....

He wanted to be in the loop. They told him he would be. They hired a consulting company for $600k to find the 5 best GM candidates and the owner ignored all 5 of them and randomly hired the dude from NE without telling Watson.

Does that sound like an organization trying its best to win? I'd want out too.
Also, one of the main reasons he wanted to be in the loop, he was promised that he would be. People can say he is being cancerous, or that he has no business being in the loop all they want. The fact is, he was promised! If ownership had not made a promise, then this would reflect more on Watson. This reflects on an ownership for not keeping a promise to their franchise player, that is a horrible mistake on their part.

The Texans with Watson are 29-35.......Texans before Watson under O'brien were 29-21
That Watson boy sure is elevating that team....
If only Watson could play defense. They'd be pretty good.

What a ridiculous argument.

Back
Top Bottom