ARMANDO SALGUERO Fins not interested in Watson | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ARMANDO SALGUERO Fins not interested in Watson

He wanted to be in the loop. They told him he would be. They hired a consulting company for $600k to find the 5 best GM candidates and the owner ignored all 5 of them and randomly hired the dude from NE without telling Watson.

Does that sound like an organization trying its best to win? I'd want out too.
It's not the organization I'm worried about, it's the player's mindset to request it, it's not complicated.

Watson = Baggage

I believe it...they may not make the first call but they will certainly listen if Houston calls...just like Tunsil's trade.

If things get bad enough in Houston and with Watson having a no-trade clause, they will be more desperate to resolve it one way or another.

No one is going to comment on these rumors publicly at this point.
And the comments they make cannot be trusted. It is misinformation season until after the draft

He wanted to be in the loop. They told him he would be. They hired a consulting company for $600k to find the 5 best GM candidates and the owner ignored all 5 of them and randomly hired the dude from NE without telling Watson.

Does that sound like an organization trying its best to win? I'd want out too.
He honestly has no say in who is hired either as GM or coach. I understand his frustration but do they let all 52 players decide who to hire in those roles.

Yes he's is the franchise QB but since when does he dictate to ownership.

Texans sources say the hypothetical trading price for Watson is 3 first round picks 3 second round picks and a ProBowl caliber player to start.

How about this year's first #18 and next year's 1st and 2 nd.
Exactly what we got for Tunsil
Then trade #3 for a 1st this year along with a first next year.

He honestly has no say in who is hired either as GM or coach. I understand his frustration but do they let all 52 players decide who to hire in those roles.

He didn't have a say. They literally told him they would keep him in the loop with the GM search then ignored him. Told you who he would like to have interviewed for the head coaching position, he said Bienemy, then they wouldn't interview him (until later after all of this).

It's not like he's demanding any of this. He's just mad the team is a bunch of liars.

Texans sources say the hypothetical trading price for Watson is 3 first round picks 3 second round picks and a ProBowl caliber player to start.
well in theory the 3rd is like two avg 1s, then add next years 1st (thats 3 Firsts).... add tua (like a late 1st or early 2nd) ..... maybe or maybe not this years 18th

so its like giving them 4 firsts and an early 2nd

I would hold on to the 18th and give them Tua, 3rd pick, next years 1st

He didn't have a say. They literally told him they would keep him in the loop with the GM search then ignored him. Told you who he would like to have interviewed for the head coaching position, he said Bienemy, then they wouldn't interview him (until later after all of this).

It's not like he's demanding any of this. He's just mad the team is a bunch of liars.
When did they literally tell him they would keep him in the loop. Not arguing just curious how anyone would know this.

Well Grier needs to work his magic and get them to lower their demands. Like a tampon thief he may have to pull some strings.

If you are the face of the franchise they run things by you

Somebody needs to tell the media hacks looking for likes or subscriptions then because I'm still seeing or reading it right now.
Phins have never been in such a great position in the last 20yrs beit HC, FO organisation, Free Agent players and Drafting yet our team is still a mess because a Rookie QB didn't match up to 2 other Rookie QBs. Thats about the size of it.

Back
Top Bottom