Backup QB | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Backup QB

Yeah Fitz has to go otherwise Flores will keep leaning on Fitz every time Tua struggles. Tua will never develop like that.
To be real Fitzpatrick is better than Tua..that just being real about situation. Fitzpatrick knows that.. he should be start until Tua bench him. But in real world Tua is higher investment..

Tua don't need mentor no more..he need competition..
Miami’s offense significantly performed better when Fitz played than when Tua played.

Sounds like what you are looking for is a QB who is not as productive as Fitz.

That would be like bringing in WRs that don’t get separation, drop the football, and are unproductive in order to improve our group of WRs. Or DL that can’t get pressure on the QB to improve our existing players pass rush.

Makes little sense.

Wrong...depends on the context.
Nobody mentor nobody in civilian world..u going mentor somebody take ur job..that qb coaches job do that.. so u really think Fitzpatrick is mentoring Tua.. when he know he better than tua.. u think arron Rogers care about love or big ben care about Pittsburgh drafting qb no..

With Fitzpatrick around Tua will never develop..tua will alway be looking over his shoulder..
If that's true, we made a mistake.

Not that I would pound the table to have Fitz back. There's no future there, but a franchise QB is usually not that mentally frail.

Jay Cutler is an example of that. All the physical tools, but not mentally tough.

To be real Fitzpatrick is better than Tua..that just being real about situation. Fitzpatrick knows that.. he should be start until Tua bench him. But in real world Tua is higher investment..

True but he is keeping Tua from 3 and outing for the whole game.

Miami’s offense significantly performed better when Fitz played than when Tua played.

That would be like bringing in WRs that don’t get separation, drop the football, and are unproductive in order to improve our group of WRs. Or DL that can’t get pressure on the QB to improve our existing players pass rush.

Makes little sense.
What does competition mean.

Not that I would pound the table to have Fitz back. There's no future there, but a franchise QB is usually not that mentally frail.

Jay Cutler is an example of that. All the physical tools, but not mentally tough.
Jay Cutler never got pull

Makes little sense.

True but he is keeping Tua from 3 and outing for the whole game.
Is that good thing. Be real w ur answer

Jay cutler had some good yr in NFL he didnt win SB but overall he was above avg most of time.. I am not fan Jay.

And yet he beat NE with some broken ribs.

You need to make some corrections to what you say.

Even I new about Cutler and I don't claim to know that much about QB's except I do know the ones I like and why!

I think Fitz is actually better for our offense than any FA out there unless you're talking crazy money. We're not doing that. This FO has learned their lesson about huge dollar FAs. We're building through the draft. I hope McKenzie and Allen stick around for at least this upcoming draft. It's very big one in terms of how quickly we can get our offense humming.

QBs don’t mentor anyway. That is the QB coach’s job.

We disagree here. Vet backups are frequently said to be mentoring the young guy. Giving tips on the sideline. Looking at video. Numerous rookies have noted the help they get from the vet. Use any preferred term, but vets mentor the youngster.

Nobody mentor nobody in civilian world..u going mentor somebody take ur job..that qb coaches job do that.. so u really think Fitzpatrick is mentoring Tua.. when he know he better than tua.. u think arron Rogers care about love or big ben care about Pittsburgh drafting qb no..
Wildman there’s articles out there...

Tua Tagovailoa praises Ryan Fitzpatrick's skills as a mentor.​

Fitz definitely is helping and happy to mentor this kid, he’s even said so himself.

Back
Top Bottom