Barry Jackson Could Not Be Anymore Spot On | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson Could Not Be Anymore Spot On

He did. He’s hurt. That bomb to Carroo just died on him. I think J David said in the game thread to check his arm to see if it’s still attached after that throw.

I agree that likely didn’t have his full healthy arm on it but truth is Aaron Rodgers makes that same throw and the media and this place lathers him in oil over it.

Regardless of if the wr made a play for the qb or not. Let’s try to keep it in perspective folks

I could to some degree understand the play calling had Tannehill been playing like he was in his last 2 starts but he was actually throwing the ball OK, as ever with Gase it's so perplexing, working out what he is seeing to make the calls he does is impossible.

Agreed. This one was tricky because the ball was going to come down on the 1 I think but still - why not let it bounce to you and take a knee. Or bounce out of the EZ. It’s not a punt / likely to take a weird hop in the wrong direction. That run back was doomed from the get go. The obligatory block in the back call and that’s basically ball game.

I think it lands in the end zone but I do agree that backed up in our own 5 and the first down run result basically screwed us.

But this team blowing an assignment on 3rd and 9 can’t be overlooked either.

He did. He’s hurt. That bomb to Carroo just died on him. I think J David said in the game thread to check his arm to see if it’s still attached after that throw.

Well he was kinda hit a split second after throwing the ball. I wouldn’t assume the pass looked like that bc of injury.

I agree that likely didn’t have his full healthy arm on it but truth is Aaron Rodgers makes that same throw and the media and this place lathers him in oil over it.

Regardless of if the wr made a play for the qb or not. Let’s try to keep it in perspective folks
Oh I agree completely. Just agreeing w Martel that something didn’t look quite right w the arm which is to be expected I suppose.

Well he was kinda hit a split second after throwing the ball. I wouldn’t assume the pass looked like that bc of injury.
Ah I didn’t catch that. I think I was too focused on Carroo absolutely Mossing his guy. Loved it.

Exactly right! Indy on 3rd and long pit the ball in the hands of their 20mill QB imagine if they handed the ball off. Gase believes in THill but won’t let him throw? For god sake 8/9 man fronts and you can’t truat your 20mill QB, incompatant

Or maybe he didnt trust his patchwork offensive line enough

I agree with this also. But a set feet tanny usually has more distance on that throw. Still he left it high and where his wr could make a play.

I agree with this also. But a set feet tanny usually has more distance on that throw. Still he left it high and where his wr could make a play.
That play Carroo made was awesome. That’s two games in a row he’s been a contributor. Perhaps he can be the big bodied, contested catch guy for us that Parker is supposed to be? He is built like a brick shithouse.

Problem with this is we were severely backed up on both inside our own territory.

If anything it’s too much faith in our defense.

Worst play call was the boot the prior to last series off pa with basically one backside primary out of it. He had nothing cause they were all over it he was flushed he threw it away like he should.

3 straight runs backed up inside your own 10 the last series that’s pretty par for the course considering the sticks were never manageable 2nd or 3rd down.

We were not severely backed up on both possessions. On the final possession, sure.

On the possession where we took over with 8 minutes left and a 24-17 lead, we were at the 25.

And Gase’s play calls were atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom