Barry Jackson: Shazier emerging as a real possibility for Dolphins at 19 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson: Shazier emerging as a real possibility for Dolphins at 19

This would not be a good pick for the fins. I like CJ more and for those of u who think one of those tackles will be there in the third round r crazy. There will be a big run at the top or middle of the second round. If we wait we r screwed

The more media rumors I see the more convinced I am that we're taking a wideout at 19.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I have not seen an Ohio State player do anything in the NFL in so long that it just seems like they don't even enter the draft. There are certain schools that teams should just stay away from as far as drafting. Schools like Gators, Ohio State, and Tennessee. There are a couple of players that have been ok like Eric Berry, but as for LB, DL, WR, RB, where are these players from these schools that enter the draft. And the Gator are just made for college, these guys are no good in the NFL, OL okay no problem, but NO on QB, RB, LB, and DL just garbage.

We Do Not Need This Guy, By Him Being From Ohio State Sums It Up.

I think Peyton Manning would have to disagree with you.

Shazier had a medical condition called alopecia which results in you losing all your hair. Not an issue for me. The guy is one of the fastest defensive players in this year's draft and he can add some weight. I also would take him before CJ Mosley.

Oh, I didn't know that. Not an issue for me, I just thought he was shaving his brows to look extra intimidating or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I think the kid was just great athletically at OSU but will be overmatched in The NFL. Also its Dion Jordan part II so why the need? If we draft him even partially because his dad is The Team Chaplain I will ****e myself.

:ponder:

6-6 260 vs 6-2 230.

I'm calling it... The sudden Shazier stuff is a cover up, probably for c.j. mosley

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong but Mosley is one of the only players we haven't been linked to that makes a lot of sense at 19, if he's there I think he'll be the pick. If he's not I think we take a corner or safety (assuming we don't trade down).

Funny how everybody knows what is gonna happen with draft selections and runs on positions and such, yet so few agree. =)

I am not a big believer that teams are gonna "take a run at RT" in the first rd - we are going play-maker in Rd 1 whether it be O or D - if we trade down we can still land play-maker and 2 linemen in the second/third

If Martin or Lewan are there - lightning will have struck and Hickey may just fill the RT there and then

The sudden Shazier talk this late in the game strikes me as a smokescreen

I am somewhat indifferent to this pick if it happens. I will say this, the athleticism and speed between him and Jordan on D would be a lot of fun to watch on Sundays. Would prefer Mosley if we go LB though. I could live with this pick if it comes down, really don't think it will.

I don't really know what to think as far as Shazier, his athletic abilities will help him in the NFL, and doubt he will fail as some here believe, but his failure to be able to read and react well is a huge issue for me.

One of my favorite players all time was Zach Thomas, and watching how he was already two steps ahead of the offense was always amazing to me, it kills me when I see a defensive player lost, over pursuing, or late.

If Mosley is found to be healthy, is still there when Miami is picking, and Miami still ends up picking Shazier, I am going to explode. :blowup:

Back
Top Bottom