Bell Wants To Play Here | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell Wants To Play Here

Id love to have him.....on a reasonable deal. And since that's not gonna happen, I'll pass.

I'd love to have Hunt on a 2nd chance cheap deal.
hunt i would sign in a heartbeat, give the man a second chance

Well, if we clear as much cap space as we should.... and we gotta pay somebody....

I mean, who else are we gonna pay?

Well, if we clear as much cap space as we should.... and we gotta pay somebody....

I mean, who else are we gonna pay?

Get some vet DBs, DTs, LBs, Clowney? They could use some vets, one or two here and there since the team is young.

Apparently Relativity was not considered “totally ambiguous” by Einstein
Are we talking "general", or "special"?

One might argue that ambiguity exists there too, as the two have never been reconciled with each other.

Funny things happen as time shrinks to zero, and mass increases to infinity.

You know, I WANT to play for the Dolphins too but that doesn't mean I will. Well, I am on the wrong side of 50 and a little out of shape but if we are giving people what they WANT then I will ask for something that won't result in me getting crippled for the rest of my life. Instead, I WANT a house in the woods with no neighbors for miles and a bank account that is never empty.

Now to be serious. The Dolphins have a good young core of RB's that are still developing and should be OK moving forward while the team focuses their attention on the immediate needs - the trenches. If they were a RB away from being a threat, then sure it makes a little bit of sense. But they are not in the right situation to be used for leverage against contending teams or to make a splash in free agency. I don't think many would see it as the team being serious about building long-term success either.

Extend the young stars where possible. That’s where

So obviously Howard and Tunsil and maybe James and Hayes . We should still have a boat load of money. It’s all gotta get spent somewhere.
I guess don’t see a bunch of young stars on this team.

Back
Top Bottom