Bell Wants To Play Here | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell Wants To Play Here

I'm glad to see a lot of negativity when it comes to Bell. This is definitely not how you start a full rebuild and would make everything Ross and Grier said at that press conference a lie.

If they do sign Bell, I hope they trade the first round pick for Brown and we just erect a tent over Hard Rock (or whatever it's called next year).

I'm glad to see a lot of negativity when it comes to Bell. This is definitely not how you start a full rebuild and would make everything Ross and Grier said at that press conference a lie.

If they do sign Bell, I hope they trade the first round pick for Brown and we just erect a tent over Hard Rock (or whatever it's called next year).

I saw someone say on Twitter- sign foles get Bell and Brown and forget any rebuild. Smh

Connor also broke down due to the workload...

Bell knew the Steelers had that in mind for him. If I didn't think Earl Thomas (with a healthy Eric Berry) would be a better big money signing for the Chiefs, I would hope he goes there and they win a chip. They will have $46 million in cap space so who knows.

Him breaking down isn’t the OL’s fault. It’s odd too considering they did pass a ton too. Must have run a lot of plays all year.

If Bell ONLY wants to play here, it’s only because:

a) Favourable tax
b) South Florida is a hip place to live

It could NEVER be for the right reasons. We have no announced coach, no announced strategy, no winning culture, no QB, no immediate successful outlook.

We are a losing team with no coach or QB, and he “wants” to play here? It’s to suit his own needs, get paid and relax in the South Beach celebrity sun. He is more concerned with this than winning.

Shark tank style: “And for those reasons, I’m out”.

High paid, and in no way part of the plans to compete in a few years. Step the fu*k off. Thanks

Consider:

1. To build a good running game, RB is low on the list of priorities - behind OL, OC, and QB.
2. Building a good running game is relatively unimportant. You need it for goalline and short-yardage situations.
3. The Steelers offense has been more successful when Bell has not played.
4. As others have noted, Bell wants superstar money - not RB money.
A running game is unimportant?

We have a new front runner for ridiculous comment of the week.

A power run game may not be as flashy as today's passing attacks, but it is far from unimportant. Even the prolific passing teams have to establish some semblance of a rushing threat.

A running game is unimportant?

We have a new front runner for ridiculous comment of the week.

A power run game may not be as flashy as today's passing attacks, but it is far from unimportant. Even the prolific passing teams have to establish some semblance of a rushing threat.

Relatively unimportant - repeating myself for the slow folks

Someone already beat me to the punch line. But he wants to play in Miami because there is no state income tax. No thanks!!! I think Miami is about to embark on a NE type build in terms of how the F/O and draft are run.

Well now that TBum is done, I hope the existing FO has enough sense not to do these type of deals any longer. Build with youth and quality younger and affordable players. Bell is a great RB, but not worth setting our franchise back another 4-5 years on an unaffordable deal.

Running won't win you football games - except situationally. Passing wins or loses games. I'm not wrong. You're uninformed.
Three of the four teams that played last week had top 7 rushing attacks .with KC being the outlier at #16.

How do you explain that? Coincidence?

I'm surely open to listen to anything that can back up your statement. I'm not always right, but I'm not uninformed.

This means we don't have an every down back on the roster? From the perspective of those in the "know"?

Back
Top Bottom