Brady our QB next season??? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady our QB next season???

Maybe he will come here and tear both ACLs as payback for all those years of torment.

I'll tell you what though, if they go this route, it actually makes a lot of sense to draft Tua and let him ride the bench and learn under him for a year or 2.

I just can't fathom Brady wearing a Dolphins jersey though. It'd be like Marino in a Jets jersey. Yuck.

How these stories get started is beyond me. This makes no sense for either party. If Brady goes anywhere I would bet on the LA Chargers. Does anyone think that 43 year old Tom Brady is going to waste a year on a rebuilding team? He's living in dog years at this point in his NFL career. The only reason he would even consider moving is just to say he won a ring for two teams. The Chargers make sense because TB is from California and he and his model wife can "go Hollywood".

If that happens you know he will just suck here. Imagine losing to the Patriots with Brady as our QB?

If we signed Brady and we won the SB with him during one of those years...I would never say an ill thing about him again.

Reactions: MD
Neither would any of those talking about turning in their fan card :lol:
Absolutely. If you can get a guy that's really clutch, who has a chip on his shoulder who can come down and win for a few years while we have a bridge to our next QB, why wouldn't you do it?

The Brady-to-Miami thing makes a ton of sense from a number of different angles. I could care less if Satan was Miami's QB...if we won and won big for a bit, I'd be more than happy.

It’s about butts in the seats as well. The non die-hard fans will be much more willing to pay for a ticket to a game with Tom Brady as quarterback vs a Rosen or Fitzpatrick or anyone else really.

The only way I see Brady playing here as palatable is if Flores and O'Shea think they have something special to be developed in Rosen and want him under Brady's wing. But granted, even that's a bit far-fetched

Posters from other sites just stopping by are laughing at us, getting excited about Brady, sheesh. I have despised him for years, there is no way I would accept him here as our QB, think about what you are saying, he's an arrogant self-centered cheating drama queen who had been a Phins dagger for 2 decades. NO way under any circumstances would I ever accept him let alone root for him...

The only thing more ridiculous than the idea that
Brady would play here next year of his own free will is the idea that having him at QB in 2020 means “Super Bowl here we come.”

Brady and the Patriots have made the rest of the NFL their whipping boys for almost 20 years now. And he is an all-time great. But even the Tom Brady of ten years ago isn’t going anywhere with this team next year.

Tom Brady isn’t stupid and the Patriots are a sinking ship, though they’ll still make the playoffs again this year. When he leaves he’s going to go to a team that’s one QB away from contending. The Dolphins are one QB and many other players away from contending. It’s not happening.

No no Noooooooooo

We still have the stench of former Jet executives on our team.. we don't need to add the pungent aroma of shady Brady to the mix.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FOR EVEN CONSIDERING THIS!

If you want Brady as our QB, First you know nothing about the current state of our team. Second, once you learn, do you know nothing about Brady and what he is used to vs what he would be walking into here vs retiring? Third and most important, you are not a Dolphins fan to the core if you want Brady as our QB. I could bend to maybe QB coach since Marino never was, but as our QB, ABSOLUTELY 100% NO.

So effing passionate and tribal ....... I love that

Back
Top Bottom