***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

What does me having registered on Monday have anything to do with my fanhood? So I be freaking out over a hiring when I know absolutely jackshit what it takes to be a HC in the league?

You have been here for four days and you have 43 posts talking up Flores and taking a dump on anyone who is opposed to his hiring. Welcome to the board.

This article doesn’t exactly inspire confidence... there is a quote in here where Flores readily admits he wasn’t prepared to be DC. And now he’s making the jump to HC? Talk about a massive leap. A lot of on the job training on the horizon...

I actually think he is more speaking to the fact he understands that it takes a team effort. He knows he needs capable assistants and player buy in. He sounds more like he is gracious of the collective effort and not a “me” guy which would be a welcomed change from Gase.

I don’t deny he has limited coordinator experience but I believe he has the right demeanor and understanding to build a quality staff and teach and motivate players.

Fluke play. It is lazy your dislike for a decision based on ONE play.

Nah that’s not why I don’t like the hire. I just wanted a coach with experience this time. Everybody is trying to find the next big thing, This is our 4th try. I’d rather of looked into experienced candidates. I’ll always get behind the Dolphins for better or worse so we shall see.

Some guys are meant to be life long coordinators some are meant to be head coaches.

Doesn’t look like Flores was meant to be a coordinator maybe it’s the latter.

Let’s hope it’s not meant to be a life long position coach.

Nah that’s not why I don’t like the hire. I just wanted a coach with experience this time. Everybody is trying to find the next big thing, This is our 4th try. I’d rather of looked into experienced candidates. I’ll always get behind the Dolphins for better or worse so we shall see.
Who was the head coach with experience? Only one was Harbaugh. It would have ridiculously dumb to trade first round picks for him. Mccarthy was VERY overrated.

I’m obviously going to give him a chance. We need to remember that next season is going to be painful regardless of who we would’ve hired as head coach. Hopefully Flores’ leadership will shine through the rebuilding.

No one is hoping the guy fails, we just have been burned too many times.

Every single one of us hope this guy can turn it around, but after years of let-downs, we all have very low expectations.

****, if Flores actually DOES work out, then both he and Grier are ****ing Geniuses.

That said, neither have a track record. Kinda hard to expect greatness when you have nothing to base it on.

Back
Top Bottom