***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

It was Richard at the top of the list the past few days. If it is Flores, Richard probably either got promoted or got a pretty big raise from Jones to keep him. And if you’re going to pick between the Cowboys and the Dolphins, you pick the Cowboys who have better players and a better team. Then you go all in for HC next year if there’s better openings. No one wants to come to this dumpster fire of a rebuild.

But like I’ve been saying all night here’s to hoping that’s not the case and Richard becomes the next HC. If not oh well it just wasn’t meant to be.

Me too. Looks like Greir called all his buddies and told them he has a rich guy willing to open his wallet for the next 5 years.

Greir - Hey Brian -
Brian - what up
Greir - I got this fool givin money away want a job?
Brian - I’m not ready I don’t want to blow it
Greir - no, you don’t get it, I convinced him to give me 5 years with no results and he will pay you like 4 Mill a year
Brian - no way, but what if I do bad
Greir - I got you, I’m the head guy in charge and I tricked him into the fact you have to tear the team down for a total rebuild so he doesn’t even care about results and says I got 5 years and I have total control
Brian - no way
Greir - way
Brian - NO WAY
Greir - WAY
Brian - Show me the money
Greir - I cant hear you, say it louder
Brian - SHOW ME THE MONEY
Greir - Congratulations you got the job!

Actually it’s common sense, something that you lack. I’m sure that you fell for the Philbin and Gase hype.

Oh, just saw that you joined Monday. Probably a Jets troll.[/QUOTE

Pissy nonsensical comments dont equal common sense. LOL at you calling anyone a troll.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt the media report that Munchak (sp?) was going to be the Denver coach before Vic was hired?

Franchise is retarded and absolutely dog shvt.

Who the **** goes to games?

Who here is a season ticket holder?

I want to know who actually pays to support this garbage???

I haven't been to a Dolphins game in 3 years and haven't bought any gear in about the same time. I'm not really boycotting, it's more about why the hell would I waste my money, just not worth it.

Hey Mr-500-posts-in-10-years troll,

I am. Got something to say to me?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt the media report that Munchak (sp?) was going to be the Denver coach before Vic was hired?

They reported that Munchak only wanted the Denver job. I don't think anyone ever reported that Munchak was actually getting the job. If they did, I missed it.

I think the reporting was that it was down to Munchak and Fangio and then it was Fangio.

I honestly think this move was to save face.

We likely canceled the Fangio interview because we knew he would turn us down.

Likely caught wind that Richard was going to turn us down to stay in Dallas.

Grier and Ross probably didnt want to start out with rejection, so they went with the safe guy.

It is what it is. Just keep your expectations low and you wont be disappointed.

I’ll be disappointed...been watching this team 48 years...lol

So if the Pats make it to the super bowl, this team is going to wait a long ass time to annnounce the hire. Fun times.....

Now that would be classic Dolphins. Why did we hire Richard instead of Flores? B/c Flores was too busy leading his team to a super bowl victory.

Back
Top Bottom