Bring Branden Albert back to play LG | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Branden Albert back to play LG

Albert is old injured garbage. I didn't really want him when we signed him and I certainly wouldn't want him not, more out of shape and slower than ever.

We would also have to trade for his rights. Pass. We fleeced the jags in this one even if thomas sucks.

Yea, then who will we sign in week 2 after Albert gets injured?

If he can come back and play guard, I think he's a better option than what we currently have. If it is going to cost us much, pass.

The word on Asiata is that he can't line up 4 plays in a row without panting for air. His conditioning is just not where it needs to be at this point. He'll get used to the humidity and the speed of the game.

What if his hearts in Miami and he wants to play lg for us to be a team player? He didn"t want to leave. He would atleast be better than what we have now. I don't see how anyone could dispute
If his heart was in Miami, he would've took the pay-cut....Now, I bet he wishes Michael J Foxx & Christopher Lloyd would take him back in time about 6 months ago

The word on Asiata is that he can't line up 4 plays in a row without panting for air. His conditioning is just not where it needs to be at this point. He'll get used to the humidity and the speed of the game.

Easily fixed in a month.

He will some developmental time in terms of technique regardless of physical shape. Asiata played in a man/gap scheme and will need to transition to our ZBS (zone blocking system)

Miami should and probably will sign him. maybe he can fit at LG

Respectfully disagree- he is not going to play guard- It's over unless some desperate teams comes calling at some-point who losses a LT.

Back
Top Bottom