Can someone explain what just happened? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone explain what just happened?

Classy. Just asking who is alone ATOP of the AFCE? I suggest putting the bottle down and get some sleep. Let the adults talk.
We're at each other's throats in here. You should know you were going to feel the flames.

e2901f2901e8c9c717b386504b791a53.gif

nice to see Mumbles is consistent at least. He did the yo yo thing with Rosen too. Losing and having Tua learn valuable lessons and get valuable experience is far more important than beating the Broncos in November. Can't wait to read people defending him over this

So you put in a QB that took exactly how many Snaps in Practice ? Makes zero sense.
I would be here. Posting win or lose. Why? My team was on a bye and actually was able to watch your game.
At least we didn’t lose with a bunch of Anchor Bar wing sauce oozing down our chins while paying our bar tabs during a certain victory last week against Arizona and dreaming of home field advantage throughout the playoffs with a delusion that we’ll beat the Chiefs in a rematch.

At least we didn’t lose with a bunch of Anchor Bar wing sauce oozing down our chins while paying our bar tabs during a certain victory last week against Arizona and dreaming of home field advantage throughout the playoffs with a delusion that we’ll beat the Chiefs in a rematch.
Actually we deserved to lose Against AZ. But Allen doesn’t get pulled and leads a team back to the lead.

Problem w benching tua is that if fitz won this game you have a full blown qb controversy. I love flo but Brian: are you in or are you out ?
Exactly. Cinci and San Diego have been struggling but they’re sticking with their young guys for better or worse, despite the bumpy ride. That’s how it works for any young qbs development. That’s why I don’t think we’re getting the full story on what went down today. Maybe his foot wasn’t right or whatever the case may be, but no way they just benched him because he struggled for a couple quarters. It just doesn’t make any sense.

It had to be said. This is why Tua got yanked:

-pWFPyyqW-jZFlJElVfOLCLT33IYfWe8E5pccpWIxAUT9uWWxKYgkjdMNyvrXOMTk__9Nc4AH4sx7FvOKxYfcUQr4UQL5EVNb1dKnkdLoFnf1xK_GuQAd09M

Actually we deserved to lose Against AZ. But Allen doesn’t get pulled and leads a team back to the lead.
I hang out with the KC Bills backers club because I’m friends with most of them but I tell them Allen has way better weapons than Tua/Fitzpatrick, and only Devante Parker could start for Buffalo. Allen finally got a supporting cast. When will Tua? 2022?

As soon as Tua said that the NFL was easy, I felt that an L was going up soon….it came quicker than I thought.

Kind of embarrassing to be freaking out at the bills dude who has been on this forum for a long time. I don't even see anything inflammatory that he said. I thought hurling insults at posters was against TOS regardless of who they cheer for? Also, threatening to have him banned while doing that is just peak irony. As long as he's contributing to conversation (seems to be) and not trolling (doesn't seem to be). He should be welcome to post. Some of you just make the forum look bad with this nonsense. It is kinda funny though...in a sad way.

I hang out with the KC Bills backers club because I’m friends with most of them but I tell them Allen has way better weapons than Tua/Fitzpatrick, and only Devante Parker could start for Buffalo. Allen finally got a supporting cast. When will Tua? 2022?
With all the capital you have. I would use one of those Firsts to go get an already Made WR. Like Bills - Diggs and AZ - Hopkins. I do think your draft capital can really overhaul the offense in the offseason. I don’t think Chan should be the guy running it though.

Back
Top Bottom