Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender

How so at LSU he scored more TDs had more yards and receptions then Odell. His yard per catch were an impressive 15.5 compared to 19.5 from Odell. I personally can see Jarvis be as big of a threat as Odell withh the same opportunity. And he's also a great blocker. So many are short sited with this slot **** label. Kids a worker and wants to be a #1 receiver and I'd bet he does just that.

i agree on everything you say, and I am big on Landry, his work ethic and what he can become and works to become for Miami with everyone here.

but he isnt going to be Odell... Odell has special footwork that is awesome already as a rookie. it impressed me more than his hands. Landry has a lot of work there in and out of breaks and such... but he will get better and improve. but Odell is much ahead of him in that aspect.

I like Landry as well but a number one receiver for who? To me he's a mismatch in the slot vs the nickel corner. Teams got hip to that. Like in the second Pats game when they placed Revis on him. Now I know he was a rookie with a ton of grit and energy but how did he fair in that matchup?

How so at LSU he scored more TDs had more yards and receptions then Odell. His yard per catch were an impressive 15.5 compared to 19.5 from Odell. I personally can see Jarvis be as big of a threat as Odell withh the same opportunity. And he's also a great blocker. So many are short sited with this slot **** label. Kids a worker and wants to be a #1 receiver and I'd bet he does just that.

I like Landry a lot, but slow your roll with the Beckham comparison. I've never been so impressed with a rookie at any position in my life.

Landry's upside is Anquan Boldin. Beckham's upside is Antonio Brown with better hands.

I said this in another post but the damage we could do in the short/ intermediate passing game and in the middle of the field with Landry, Clay and Cameron, coupled with Wallace's deep speed would absolutely cripple defenses. It would be VERY difficult to defend.

Don't forget Devante Parker out wide ;)

gross. Clay spent 3 days in Buffalo? Man, I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Yeah I heard Clay even went house shopping.....imagine having to wake up in that cold, gray place every day....dealing with the cold winds. Having to play at the Ralph. If the Phins and Bill's offers about the same, why not stay in Florida, where you don't have to pay state income tax, and you can walk around in shorts and flip flops all the time. If Miami isn't pulling their offer, Clay should take it.

I like Landry a lot, but slow your roll with the Beckham comparison. I've never been so impressed with a rookie at any position in my life.

Landry's upside is Anquan Boldin. Beckham's upside is Antonio Brown with better hands.

Ask a devote LSU fan who watched them both for years. Not taking anything from Beckham who's a better receiver at this time. But the point I was making was that Jarvis has a desire to be a #1 and I personally believe with the same opportunities that Landry can be more effective than Wallace overall. He will score TDs get yards after catch and block like Hines Ward. Kids gonna be stud imo.

just do remember he was a rookie this year and worked out of the slot. he is still developing his technique and talents, and hopefully can start also playing out as well as in the slot. he'll get much better, and he did show a lot of upside last year!!! a lot of heart and fire too!!!

This might sound crazy to some people but I would rather have Landry on my team over Wallace.

Im pretty sure if we had the honest opinion of the players on our fins, many of them would agree with me on that

Heart, hustle, good blocker, good hands, wants to be great....Consistently .

I really cant say the same for wallace on a consistent basis

Ask a devote LSU fan who watched them both for years. Not taking anything from Beckham who's a better receiver at this time. But the point I was making was that Jarvis has a desire to be a #1 and I personally believe with the same opportunities that Landry can be more effective than Wallace overall. He will score TDs get yards after catch and block like Hines Ward. Kids gonna be stud imo.

great thing about landry is his toughness after the catch, and his fight for yards. wish he was a little faster, but he is a stud

Clay, Cameron, and Sims at TE, Landry Wallace Matthews at WR.

Like some have said this looks like a awesome two TE, two WR formation. Really hard to match up against.

our 21 personnel would be the best in the league imo if clay stays

i still think clay is an important part to our offense and its improvement. just how he is as well!!!

Back
Top Bottom