Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender

Even if they are just playing games with Clay's tender, he is back in Miami now and at least we have a shot at working him over one last time for a return.

IF they can bring Clay back...we could do a three TE set of Clay, Cameron and Sims which could be devastating

Lazers offense is more quick hitting and throwing to windows than taking long shots.....although some will still be there. I actually thought every time we tried to go long last year something bad happened....most of the time Tanne was getting hit on the 5th step back!

Pressure was still a huge issue last year... Need a good guard inside... I hope Turner is the real deal too

More expendable...how many of Wallace's TD were bombs?
None. You believe in Cameron that much or is it Clay and Cameron? IMO I wouldn't jettison Wallace if I had them both. It's not like we're getting a gronk with 54 tds.

I think that speaks in Wallace favor. Just imagine how many he could have if thill improves his deep ball. He's clearly our best wr, at least it should be clear. Unfortunately, some fans here hate him so much they'll pretend Landry is better.

I said this in another post but the damage we could do in the short/ intermediate passing game and in the middle of the field with Landry, Clay and Cameron, coupled with Wallace's deep speed would absolutely cripple defenses. It would be VERY difficult to defend.

I think that speaks in Wallace favor. Just imagine how many he could have if thill improves his deep ball. He's clearly our best wr, at least it should be clear. Unfortunately, some fans here hate him so much they'll pretend Landry is better.

No one's pretending. I've seen circus folk (you know... small hands, smell like cabbage) that have a better hands hands than that chick Wallace.

Landry is our best WR.

Who produces more? I love Landry but let's be real here, he's a limited guy. He's strictly a slot guy and not an overly explosive one at that. He catches a ton of 2 yard passes and he turns them into positive plays.

Who produces more? I love Landry but let's be real here, he's a limited guy. He's strictly a slot guy and not an overly explosive one at that. He catches a ton of 2 yard passes and he turns them into positive plays.

just do remember he was a rookie this year and worked out of the slot. he is still developing his technique and talents, and hopefully can start also playing out as well as in the slot. he'll get much better, and he did show a lot of upside last year!!! a lot of heart and fire too!!!

How so at LSU he scored more TDs had more yards and receptions then Odell. His yard per catch were an impressive 15.5 compared to 19.5 from Odell. I personally can see Jarvis be as big of a threat as Odell withh the same opportunity. And he's also a great blocker. So many are short sited with this slot **** label. Kids a worker and wants to be a #1 receiver and I'd bet he does just that.

Back
Top Bottom