Clear area to improve | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clear area to improve

If he learns to manage the pocket instead of running into sacks his time to throw improves, receivers can get open etc.
You sir are a tool
Yes russel Wilson needs to manage the pocket because he’s running into sacks
47 of them to be exact... he must have not pocket awareness

We have picks #3 and #18. Here's what you do:

Trade down from #3 (hopefully to around #6 or #7) and take Ja'Marr Chase or DeVonta Smith. Then you package #18, whatever you got in that first trade, and maybe one of our second rounders to move up and get Kyle Pitts.

Easy.

Philly is definitely taking a receiver and they have the #6 spot. The best and safest spot to take a receiver outside of #3 is #4 Atlanta or #5 Bengals. Any lower than that and you open the door on teams drafting or leaping you and taking both revievers before your turn.

Miami HAS TO come out of this draft with 1 of those 2 prospects. Preferably Smith! Enough is enough let’s absolutely load this team offensively.

I totally agree. Tua is the least of the problems with the offense. Obviously he made mistakes and he has room to continue to develop but Jesus, he was a rookie QB on an offense with little or no talent. If the Dolphins were to trade Tua as some individuals have suggested and instead draft Fields or Wilson, the Dolphins would regret that decision for years to come.

Is Fitzpatrick your measuring stick? There is a reason this is his 57th team.
A top 5 draft pick should bring immediate improvement to his position. He should not be outperformed by a 7th round draft pick who gets traded around from team to team out of necessity.
No top drafted qbs don’t improve your team day 1 especially with no offseason and preseason to get groomed with a freaking awfull supporting cast

see : josh Allen, Peyton manning, Deshaun Watson, Patrick Mahomes,

Philly is definitely taking a receiver and they have the #6 spot. The best and safest spot to take a receiver outside of #3 is #4 Atlanta or #5 Bengals. Any lower than that and you open the door on teams drafting or leaping you and taking both revievers before your turn.

Miami HAS TO come out of this draft with 1 of those 2 prospects. Preferably Smith! Enough is enough let’s absolutely load this team offensively.
Yeah, all the Philly fans I see floating around on Twitter absolutely want either Smith or Chase at #6.

Haha good man. You’re a better man than me Anu

I realize first most of those poster are relatively new. Like less than 100 post type of new. Second it going to be a long offseason and they're not letting-up and not trying to approach anything close to a fair assesment. So instead of risking getting infractions, i've decided to us my ignore feature. I already have 5 members on there and it's not even noon.

Not dealing with it and i suggest you don't either.

Last edited:
lol if you think a guy coming untouched off a stunt has to do with Tua l’s height, Idk what to tell you
Obviously just another tua apologist

fitz would of morphed into the lineman to pick up the stunt morph back to the qb to launch a bomb only to morph into the WR and not drop his own pass and then run into lore yacs then the total combine number of our wr for all the season

We have an inflood of posters with "2 post" just ravishing the threads.
I just joined yesterday so I guess I'm one of the people you are referencing. I have been a Dolphins fan since 1976 which is when I was old enough to pick a team. I live in the midwest, always have so any info I can get is via the internet (no more football digest) and I actually just happened upon this site yesterday by accident and wish I would've found it years ago. I needed to hear (read) other Miami fans talk about their frustrations, concerns and hopes moving forward and wanted to voice my opinion as well. That said I don't want to shake up the community here of people who have been here a long time. I should probably just read the content for awhile and start posting later but I couldnt help myself as I wanted to discuss with all of you.

I just joined yesterday so I guess I'm one of the people you are referencing. I have been a Dolphins fan since 1976 which is when I was old enough to pick a team. I live in the midwest, always have so any info I can get is via the internet (no more football digest) and I actually just happened upon this site yesterday by accident and wish I would've found it years ago. I needed to hear (read) other Miami fans talk about their frustrations, concerns and hopes moving forward and wanted to voice my opinion as well. That said I don't want to shake up the community here of people who have been here a long time. I should probably just read the content for awhile and start posting later but I couldnt help myself as I wanted to discuss with all of you.

You're fine man! And welcome. Its ok the vent and be upset by yesterday. Let it out but don't attack the individual personally.

Back
Top Bottom