Coach From Finheaven | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach From Finheaven

Awsi probably has the best situational awareness on this forums. Would make for a good HC.

Slimm as GM
J-off-doll as lead college scout
Awsi as HC
The Walrus as DC
Hoops as OC.

ChambersWI has a roll somewhere in the FO

I'd hire CK as my Director of Pro Personnel - he'd be in charge of contracts and the free agents we bring in. He already does a tremendous job in terms of studying players currently in the NFL and how they fit with the Dolphins in terms of scheme. I'm giving him full autonomy here. If it doesn't work, it's his fault. Don't tweet about me.

Secondly, I'd hire J-doll as my Director of College Scouting - the scouts would bring him their grades on prospects, and he'd have them screened by the time they got to my desk. He has a natural eye for talent that mostly coincides with my own. The buck stops with me here. If the player busts - it's J-doll's fault. Don't tweet about me.

Awsi probably has the best situational awareness on this forums. Would make for a good HC.

Yep he seen it all over the years and knows the statistical importance of any situation. Be like having a baseball manager playing the odds.
Send in the lefty, and because he might carry 6 QB's this would be possible. LOL.

I'd hire CK as my Director of Pro Personnel - he'd be in charge of contracts and the free agents we bring in. He already does a tremendous job in terms of studying players currently in the NFL and how they fit with the Dolphins in terms of scheme. I'm giving him full autonomy here. If it doesn't work, it's his fault. Don't tweet about me.

Secondly, I'd hire J-doll as my Director of College Scouting - the scouts would bring him their grades on prospects, and he'd have them screened by the time they got to my desk. He has a natural eye for talent that mostly coincides with my own. The buck stops with me here. If the player busts - it's J-doll's fault. Don't tweet about me.

Yeah thats a good spot for CK. He never posts anymore so I didn't consider him - but he should definitely be the Director of Pro Personnel.

lol smart way to detach any way to get blamed. Smart as a GM.

Whatever job you give CK, please just allow him to have some sort of PR role as well

I always get a kick that just about every paragraph he writes it good for at least ONE capitalized word

Fun thread....well done OP!

HC Hayden Fox
GM Albert Romano
Owner JDW

Couldn't lose with that staff.....

Are you really telling me Hayden Fox HC and Tedslimm JR as Vp of Ops/GM can’t do better than our past regimes?

Hayden told you Philbin was a bum!

Hayden told you Lamar Miller was better than Trent Richardson.

Hayden patiently tried to develop Tannehill.

Hayden told you Lazier, Sherman, Daboll and Burke were hot garbage.

You lost me there.

Bumpus, hands down.

Bumpus, please.
Definitely Bumpus, we would never lose to the Jets again or we would have an entirely new team.

And he would be drunk all the time which I find hilarious, don't care if I'm immature so save it.
its like the pro bowl, all about the big names lol.

45a894d3eee6cee6dc8b80a0ad6f2781.png

- Bumpus' tears cure cancer. Too bad I have never cried.
- Bumpus built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Bumpus met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
- Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Bumpus has 72... and they all have alcohol poisoning.
- Bumpus can out drink you with such intensity that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and complain about a hangover.
- Bumpus once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
- While urinating, Bumpus is easily capable of welding titanium.
- Bumpus invented both aqua and orange. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. NYJunc invented pink.
- Bumpus once pulled out a single hair from his beard and skewered three Jets fans through the heart with it.
- Bumpus couldn't do worse. At least not much worse.
- If at first you don't succeed, you're not Bumpus.
- Ozzy Osbourne bites the heads off of bats. Bumpus bites the heads off of NY Jets.

- Bumpus built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Bumpus met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
- Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Bumpus has 72... and they all have alcohol poisoning.
- Bumpus can out drink you with such intensity that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and complain about a hangover.
- Bumpus once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
- Bumpus invented both aqua and orange. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. NYJunc invented pink.
- Bumpus once pulled out a single hair from his beard and skewered three Jets fans through the heart with it.
- Ozzy Osbourne bites the heads off of bats. Bumpus bites the heads off of NY Jets.

:funny:

U my favorite Bumpus :cheers:

- Ozzy Osbourne bites the heads off of bats. Bumpus bites the heads off of NY Jets
-Bumpus is still working on the hand size issue

Updated it for you Bump.....

Bump hands down. We might not win much but the presser's will be a blast and I guarantee we beat the Jets every year even if he has to knock out their head coach and QB pregame to ensure victory.

Back
Top Bottom