Coach From Finheaven | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach From Finheaven

One day I could see the NFL being marketed as a reality TV/Sport package. They could have a bachelor style coach selection where every GM or Owner has to hire a HC from a group of 30 but the twist is 15 have actual NFL experience and the other 15 are just regular fans. They could call it "Who wants to be an NFL HC?".
Based off this outstanding suggestion...Superphin gets my nod.
No pressure my friend....all you have to do is avoid .500 ball to be a raging success. Its not a hard act to follow since Shula....Just win or lose but dont be luke warm 8-8's or 7-9's
Do it right or dont do it at all.

We should get every candidates coaching and leadership experience. Posting here and leading people arevtwo very different things.

Do we have anything beyond anyone’s daughters traveling basketball team?

Need some resumes.

GM- J Off
West coast scouting manager- ChambersWI
Midwest scouting manager- Hayden Fox
East coast scouting manager- Albert Romano
HC- JDW
DC- Hoops
OC- Kdawg
STC- FeartheBeard

We should get every candidates coaching and leadership experience. Posting here and leading people arevtwo very different things.

Need some resumes.
@FearTheBeard is actually a head coach. High school football I believe

I would've got SOS as my DC if he still posted here...

GM- J Off
West coast scouting manager- ChambersWI
Midwest scouting manager- Hayden Fox
East coast scouting manager- Albert Romano
HC- JDW
DC- Hoops
OC- Kdawg
STC- FeartheBeard

FFIC head of cheerleader procurement
Nick in charge of clearing practice field of gum wrappers ;)
NBP talent scout for the great white north. We need a few lumber jacks on that O line

FFIC head of cheerleader procurement
Nick in charge of clearing practice field of gum wrappers ;)
NBP talent scout for the great white north. We need a few lumber jacks on that O line
tumblr_pewpguoYdn1thyu78_1280.jpg

I’d be your next Shula.

I would not carry a single kicker on the roster.

I’d never punt - always go for it on 4th down.

Always go for two.

Always kick onside kicks.

I’d invest like crazy in o-line and D-line - and I’d organize to run people over.

I’d hold receivers like crazy and destroy the Tom Brady’s - I’d take the 15 yard penalties until there were no more players allowed on the field... I’d get my money’s worth out of the roughing the passer... I would get dogs that would SERIOUSLY rough the passer - nfl panzey rules be damned!!!!

You gonna beat me - you better do it old school because that’s how I’m gonna beat you - until your a pulp!!!!

I admit I’d likely not make it out of preseason- but hey I’d get some love from all y’all while it lasted!!!!

@FearTheBeard is actually a head coach. High school football I believe
Excellent. We will need some more information on his team and successes, plus offensive and defensive philosophy. Does he run the Wide 9, for example?

Need some resumes.
Beer Blast ‘94 at West Liberty State College:

As the party seemed to be winding down early, I began kicking my fraternity brothers & calling them pussies before bonging two beers & jumpstarting everything back into high gear. We then finished the last three kegs & crushed some Chi Omega puss.

My leadership led directly to two unwanted pregnancies.

All hail Bumpus!

Beer Blast ‘94 at West Liberty State College:

As the party seemed to be winding down early, I began kicking my fraternity brothers & calling them pussies before bonging two beers & jumpstarting everything back into high gear. We then finished the last three kegs & crushed some Chi Omega puss.

My leadership led directly to two unwanted pregnancies.

All hail Bumpus!
You just earned a face to face interview.

Back
Top Bottom