Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!!

Is this really needed right now? We are trying to repair the perception of JI's personnel moves. How many times will Tannehill throw an errant pass and the country decides he's a bust? Why do we want to show out players if they get hurt, how we practice, etc.?
I don't understand why we'd INVITE the extra scrutiny when we already have it.

i would love it if it happens.

people like to say distraction and ****, well without these so called ''distractions'' we have done **** the past decade plus. it cant hurt, it will be really exciting for us dolphin fans, and our results for this season will have nothing to do with the show, but with how our players perform on the field.

i love it. cant wait.

Not a big fan of this at all.
Too many question marks right now to be in that type of spotlight.
They want to establish an identity for this team on television? Really.
I think we would be better served to develop our identity on the football field first.

guys I understand your concerns, however this is the dolpins chance to open the doors to the league, and hopefully change some perceptions out there. they want everyone to know and to see just how much has changed.

Dolphins are doing hard knocks !!!

I think this is pretty sweet ! We get to really see our new coach and team on another level.

ZombieMan, what was up with your behavior on the causeway in Miami this weekend? Did you really need to eat that dude's face?

This is the first stupid thing they have done this off season. It is silly and they should know better. Who will order HBO now that this has happened? It's funny because DirectV has lowered the "NFL Sunday Ticket" to $199.00. I guess I have another decision to make. LOL!!!

I don't think this is going to matter in the win/loss column, so might as well enjoy the fact that it's the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom