Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!!

Damn, wish I had HBO :(
That's what the internet is for. You just have to know where to look.

This is the first stupid thing they have done this off season. It is silly and they should know better. Who will order HBO now that this has happened? It's funny because DirectV has lowered the "NFL Sunday Ticket" to $199.00. I guess I have another decision to make. LOL!!!
I thought keeping Ireland as GM, trading Marshall, missing on Manning and not signing any big name free agents were the first big mistakes of the off season?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Let's give the rebuilding team with a first year head coach as many distractions as humanly possible.

Cool. I definitely will be watching. I'll have to subscribe to HBO for a month. lol

Good Move IMO, works for both sides.. 1st ever rookie 1st round quarterback on hard knocks, 1st ever rookie head coach, three way qb battle, celebrity owners, south beach all good reasons why Dolphins are a fit for HBO, and it gives the Dolphins a chance to clear up the negative perception of their franchise. And as long as joe philbin gets most of the screen time, there should be no problem in them doing that. Lets just hope Jeff Ireland avoids asking questions to rookies about their mums...

Sorry but IMHO this is a distractraction they just don't need. Too many questions at too many positions and a rookie HC. I don't see this adding to tix sales one bit.

I really don't see how anything bad can come of this? Going to affect our season? Nothing can be worse than the 0-7 or 0-13 we started with in recent seasons past..... Now we can get some real insight into the marshall trade, the new staff, offense, defense, rookies, vets, preseason games...... I like the fresh look and fresh attempt at starting something new.

That wasent me dude I just eat brains

Nice. Brains.

I have mixed emotions about this. Love the chance to get a detailed and in-depth account of the interworkings of my Miami Dolphins. What I am skeptical about is the fact that this is a new coaching staff trying to implement a new scheme, all under the bright lights with camera shoved up their asses 24-7.

Regardless, this means more Phins info than EVER!!!!!

I don't see how anyone could get disappointed about this. We all come on this site to get more info on the Fins, now we will be able to see far more than we ever would.. on TV each week...

I hope FH servers are ready to handle this place getting realllyyy busy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom