Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!!

Horrible move by our owner

Are owner is quickly becoming one of the worst in the league. He is far more concerned with being a celebrity rather than winning. This guy is FAR to concerned with Headlines

He have a new coach and a cluster **** of a QB situation and shining a spotlight on that especially the coaching is where there are going to be growing pains is beyond stupid

I hate to say it but we seem to have a wannabe Jerry Jones/Snyder/Irsay owner on our hands now....smh

the other thing about hard knocks is there's usually always a major injury to some stud a team can't lose...seemed to be that way to me just about every year...but it will also be neat to see how these guys do things in practice etc and judge them off it and not just gut intuition...i think there is some things you can take away from what you see...

makes for an interesting training camp and we get to see them bubble guys sweat it out trying to avoid the turk...but its also imo a bit of a distraction...

and you just know they're gonna play up ross mistakes in the past...you just know it

I'm STUNNED by the decision on both sides. A few months ago Joe Philbin was saying he's not the type of coach to do Hard Knocks. Obviously something changed.

I think it's GREAT. I love it. Enhance the fan experience. Make the players accountable every day because they know the cameras are rolling. I don't mind it at all.

What I hate is this stupid "all media is bad media" attitude that says stuff like this is just a distraction and I wouldn't want it, etc. Screw that. You're playing football for OUR pleasure, because WE pay you.

I just hope they keep Jeff Ireland off camera as he's likely to embarrass himself a bit. Also, be prepared for HBO to REALLY play up the "once-storied franchise fallen lower than the sticky brown stuff at the bottom of public trash cans" angle...especially with this being the 40th anniversary of Perfection.

Wouldn't it be the ownership's decision whether or not to do a show like this? Philbin may not have wanted this but Steve Ross just wanted to make a couple of HBO dollars.

Horrible move by our owner

Are owner is quickly becoming one of the worst in the league. He is far more concerned with being a celebrity rather than winning. This guy is FAR to concerned with Headlines

He have a new coach and a cluster **** of a QB situation and shining a spotlight on that especially the coaching is where there are going to be growing pains is beyond stupid

I hate to say it but we seem to have a wannabe Jerry Jones/Snyder/Irsay owner on our hands now....smh

"Are owner"???

I'm STUNNED by the decision on both sides. A few months ago Joe Philbin was saying he's not the type of coach to do Hard Knocks. Obviously something changed.

I think it's GREAT. I love it. Enhance the fan experience. Make the players accountable every day because they know the cameras are rolling. I don't mind it at all.

What I hate is this stupid "all media is bad media" attitude that says stuff like this is just a distraction and I wouldn't want it, etc. Screw that. You're playing football for OUR pleasure, because WE pay you.

I just hope they keep Jeff Ireland off camera as he's likely to embarrass himself a bit. Also, be prepared for HBO to REALLY play up the "once-storied franchise fallen lower than the sticky brown stuff at the bottom of public trash cans" angle...especially with this being the 40th anniversary of Perfection.

I agree 100%.
The positives outweigh any perceived negatives...

Good move.

the other thing about hard knocks is there's usually always a major injury to some stud a team can't lose...seemed to be that way to me just about every year...but it will also be neat to see how these guys do things in practice etc and judge them off it and not just gut intuition...i think there is some things you can take away from what you see...

makes for an interesting training camp and we get to see them bubble guys sweat it out trying to avoid the turk...but its also imo a bit of a distraction...

and you just know they're gonna play up ross mistakes in the past...you just know it

outside of Jamal lewis who were the other major injuries for Hard Knocks teams?

AH!!!!!!!!!

So pumped right now!

Feel like I could run through a wall. My manager better not piss me off.

GO FINS! WOOO!

As a fan, how could you not love this move? I think it's a win win, especially if it's true that this was Philbin's call. Got to love a coach who isnt shying away from the spotlight and is willing to put a little heat on his players.

This is an excellent move. We have been hiding under a rock for how many years now???
It's about time they start talking to the media and doing things like this. Great move!!!!

time to renew my HBO.

Back
Top Bottom