Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confirmed Dolphins on Hard Knocks -- Here we come!!!!

There will be no shortage of story lines, to wit:

1. New coaching staff.
2. Ross. Ross. Ross. Well intentioned but tends to ramble off script.
3. Former marquee franchise fallen on hard time while trying to revert to the mean and its winning ways (5 super bowls etc, winningest franchise in sports for 30 plus years, etc)
4. Joe Philbin's loss of a son. Poignant for anyone.
5. Jeff Ireland and how embattled he has been. Fireland. Skywriting. Etc
6. Ryan Tannehill, 1st qb in 29 years in 1st round.
7. Mrs Tannehill, Jessica Simpson Texas lookalike.
8. Reggie Bush star power.
9. Jimmy Wilson, previously on trial for murder.
10. Sherman and his son in law Taylor. Knew Tannehill already
11. Vontae Davis and his brother's murder charges.
etc

Will definitely be interesting and compelling.

Is this really needed right now? We are trying to repair the perception of JI's personnel moves.

Jeff Ireland has been on hard Knocks before, so I'm sure he knows what he's getting into. Coyle has also been on the series before.

WE ARE NOT THE JETS!

We're classy, and this move couldn't have happened at a better time.

Plus we get to see the inner battles within the Miami Dolphins Cheerleading Squad. Like which blonde will show flashes to take the lead on the front row. And which brunette will sparkle enough to grab the middle spot. All intriguing story lines I look forward to.

This is nothing but a publicity stunt.
Phins on a reality show while none of the questions have been answered on the field.
I swear sometimes this fan base is bi-polar.
One day they stand on a sidewalk and protest the next day they are happy that this team will be in the spotlight on TV.

This is nothing but a publicity stunt. Phins on a reality show while none of the questions have been answered on the field. I swear sometimes this fan base is bi-polar. One day they stand on a sidewalk and protest the next day they are happy that this team will be in the spotlight on TV.
What questions do you have that haven't been answered pertaining to on-field issues?

What questions do you have that haven't been answered pertaining to on-field issues?

We haven't named a starting QB, We have a rookie HC. New offensive system, New DC. A slew of young players.
Shall I go on. This team is nowhere close to being established on the field yet. So we go and put them in the spotlight on a reality show.
This isn't about improving the football team, this is about putting asses in the seats.

It's simply a chance to change the perception of the team. In Miami, the Heat are BIG brother at the moment. Why not try to reclaim some type of national credibility back? Even if HBO spins it their way (which they will), it's entirely up to us to show the world what we're all about. If players start playing like deers in headlights then we'll all know about it, management can properly take action, fans then will start formalizing opinions, and hopefully we all can agree more because we will all bare witness.

I seriously can't fking wait. I'm so pumped for this.

can't wait to see everything behind the scenes for our dolphins, especially with our new coaching staff

It's simply a chance to change the perception of the team. In Miami, the Heat are BIG brother at the moment. Why not try to reclaim some type of national credibility back? Even if HBO spins it their way (which they will), it's entirely up to us to show the world what we're all about. If players start playing like deers in headlights then we'll all know about it, management can properly take action, fans then will start formalizing opinions, and hopefully we all can agree more because we will all bare witness.

Perception of the team will change with winning. Same with national credibility.
That is the ultimate gauge not some television show.
Reality stars are one thing. A good football team is another. They don't go hand in hand.
Right when i thought things were turning around for the better then this comes along.
It's a mistake.

Perception of the team will change with winning. Same with national credibility.
That is the ultimate gauge not some television show.
Reality stars are one thing. A good football team is another. They don't go hand in hand.
Right when i thought things were turning around for the better then this comes along.
It's a mistake.

How does it hurt the team? I agree winning is the only thing that will change the perception of the fracnhise but how is fdoing har Knocks holding them back? They haven't done hard Knocks in the last decade and have been bad so how could this hurt them?

Don't really care either way. Won't change the perception of the team that's for sure. We're still as mediocre as mediocre gets. Winning something is the only thing to change perceptions. Dolphins fans will be the only ones watching this anyways. There's nothing exciting about this team to draw in other fans. Doesn't make much sense for HBO, but then again, nobody wanted to do Hard Knocks either. It's great for Dolphins fans, I know I'll be tuning in, but that's about it.

We haven't named a starting QB, We have a rookie HC. New offensive system, New DC. A slew of young players. Shall I go on. This team is nowhere close to being established on the field yet. So we go and put them in the spotlight on a reality show. This isn't about improving the football team, this is about putting asses in the seats.
I would rather them not name a starting QB 2 weeks into OTA's. Wouldn't you? That would make no sense to name one right now.

I would rather them not name a starting QB 2 weeks into OTA's. Wouldn't you? That would make no sense to name one right now.

We know when the starter will be named. That is not the rub. It makes no sense to put a young football team with a new HC in this kind of spotlight. It's suicide and Ross won't admit this is just another act in his circus.
Stay out of the ****ing media and take care of business in house.

The biggest thing I like about hard knocks is they always try and focus on the guys that aren't well known and trying their hardest to make the roster. You always root for them and im excited to see who they will focus on. Most of the time its undrafted player, late round player, or someone that has potential but injuries or something has always got in the way.

Back
Top Bottom