Could Ginn Improve? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Ginn Improve?

Ginn won't ever be a number one.. he will always be the "maybe next year" guy.. I think he will hit 1000 yards a few times in the nfl, just because of his speed. but I don't think it will be with the dolphins. maybe a team with more of a spread offense.. sort of like the saints

I can agree with that. Randy McMichael had that label for a lot of years in Miami, I'm glad the team got rid of him. Hopefully, Ginn's career follows suit.

Yep, now you can see who did it. It's ok you came around! Your comments about Ginn make us all laugh now and are spot on.

I'm kind of shocked to be honest with you. I mean, like a lot of folks I had high hopes going into the year for Teddy, but once again the dude disappoints. I swear, I remember hanging out in a sports bar in Bakersfield that Monday night hitting on a sexy blonde waitress with c-cup boobies, and just a bangin body overall.

Maybe I did it when I got back. Because I didn't have access to a computer all the time when I was out there.

I'm kind of shocked to be honest with you. I mean, like a lot of folks I had high hopes going into the year for Teddy, but once again the dude disappoints. I swear, I remember hanging out in a sports bar in Bakersfield that Monday night hitting on a sexy blonde waitress with a c-cup boobies, and just a bangin body overall.

Maybe I did it when I got back. Because I didn't have access to a computer all the time when I was out there.

It's all good man man I just had to bust your balls for a second! :lol:

I'm kind of shocked to be honest with you. I mean, like a lot of folks I had high hopes going into the year for Teddy, but once again the dude disappoints. I swear, I remember hanging out in a sports bar in Bakersfield that Monday night hitting on a sexy blonde waitress with c-cup boobies, and just a bangin body overall.

Or maybe you were pre-occupied moatin' boatin' c-cup boobies.

a, b, c, d ..... it doesn't matter I'm an ol' captain from way back

Ginn's gotta go

Even the blind hog gets an acorn once in a while, e.g. Ginn's over the shoulder catch at the goal line last year and the 2 KO runbacks for TD's. But the rest of the time he helped to lose games, fell down to avoid contact, ran into an arm and fell backwards, dropped balls...dropped balls... dropped balls. Coaches won't even let him return punts bec he is such a puddin'. A new ##1 WR won't do anything except keep him on the bench, so try to get some value for him now.

Even the blind hog gets an acorn once in a while, e.g. Ginn's over the shoulder catch at the goal line last year and the 2 KO runbacks for TD's. But the rest of the time he helped to lose games, fell down to avoid contact, ran into an arm and fell backwards, dropped balls...dropped balls... dropped balls. Coaches won't even let him return punts bec he is such a puddin'. A new ##1 WR won't do anything except keep him on the bench, so try to get some value for him now.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Back
Top Bottom