Cutler agrees to sign for fins | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler agrees to sign for fins

As a longtime Bears guy, lemme tell you that he will frustrate you NOT because he is bad, but because he is so often good....but not quite often enough.

Sounds like the guy he is replacing. There's a lot of help around him, too. Landry and Ajayi are big YAC-sters.

I remember when we played the Bears last in the prediction thread the sentiment was if we got the good Cutler we could be in trouble but if we got the bad Cutler it should be an easy day, and invariable most fans predicted we'd get the bad Cutler. Cutler in no way, shape or form worries opposing fanbases. Contrast that to when we play Brady, Rodgers, or even Kaepernick (the first time), and thats what I want, a QB that opposing fanbases fear.

I remember when we played the Bears last in the prediction thread the sentiment was if we got the good Cutler we could be in trouble but if we got the bad Cutler it should be an easy day, and invariable most fans predicted we'd get the bad Cutler. Cutler in no way, shape or form worries opposing fanbases. Contrast that to when we play Brady, Rodgers, or even Kaepernick (the first time), and thats what I want, a QB that opposing fanbases fear.
I'm sure a lot of us want that too, but there aren't many of those guys available in the month of August, unfortunately.

I'm sure a lot of us want that too, but there aren't many of those guys available in the month of August, unfortunately.

Kaepernick has shown he has the potential at least, because I remember our fanbase thinking we had no hope in beating the 49ers with the way he was playing at the time (the first time).

Kaepernick has shown he has the potential at least, because I remember our fanbase thinking we had no hope in beating the 49ers with the way he was playing at the time (the first time).

That's your opinion and that's okay. But clearly Adam Gase feels differently.

I mean Lebatard literally went on a tirade filled with tears on live air the day after Kaepernick wore the Fidel Castro shirt.

I am so sick of Dan Lebatard and his ****ing hypocrisy.

He'd have verbally damned the team had we started Matt Moore for 16 games too, undoubtedly in some half-hearted smart ass snide parody-filled crap with Stugotz.

In fact, all media, just SHUT THE **** UP. I'm sick of all of you.

Everyone who supports this seems to have their Jay Cutler Rose Colored Glasses on......I pointed this out before but has he even THROWN a football since his surgery??.....Has he been rehabbing it right or doing the proper exercises to get it back in shape and strengthen the muscles?...not to mention the rest of his body....while other players were working out, doing OTA's, camp, etc. Cutler has been sitting around (not that he could be blamed since he didn't know this was gonna come his way)......and that brings up another point - an idle QB sitting out waiting for a possible call as a potential replacement still keeps his reps up while waiting for his shot....Cutler, thinking his career was over and he'd be in the booth, I'm sure that was the furthest thing from his mind and he hasn't been killing himself to stay in shape or throwing a bunch of balls to stay sharp.

...I say this with all due respect because your opinion is your opinion...but when Manning was available (yeah I know that we 'chased' him and he said 'no') people on here were commenting like you about him and his bum neck/shoulder issue etc. etc......

I saw him go to what....2 SBs...win 1.... and I think he went to the AFC Championship one other year or whatever and I was thinking how people on here trashed him and said he was done...

I also remember 99% of people on here saying Culpepper was the man for us because Brees was shot with that shoulder issue that fateful off season.....and we saw how that turned out..........soooooo yeah...maybe your right and his goose is cooked .....or it's just the same 'ol thing here again.

Yeah.....but I can never recall anyone in a LONG time saying that about ANY QB that we have had in our line up since Dan suited up. I want a QB like that too, but after almost, what, 20 years now of this mess without a guy like that I've come to the realization that it's hard enough to find a steady guy when you've got a draft and FA ahead for you, in the beginning of August with limited options you need to roll with what you can get. Gase is the first Dolphins coach I have trusted in a long time. If he thinks that rolling with Cutler vs the other options is his best chance to salvage this season before it even starts, then I got faith that he knows what he is doing.

Either you trust gase or you don't that's all this amounts to until the games start

I can't trust a HC who treats the defense like a step child. (Cameron Wake's words, not mine).

He needs to change that before I will ever can.

Back
Top Bottom