Dan Marino has betrayed us all. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino has betrayed us all.

Originally posted by Disnardo

The Rick Doll will say,"For the 20th pick of the Draft Miami will pick DJ Williams (L/B) from Miami."
That would be the Wanny doll. ;)

I guess my last post on this thread for tonight is that " Life in our little side of our Galaxy will just keep humming along with or without Dan, with or without Dave, and with or without Wayne."

"Live Long and Prosper"- (ST/TOS)

Originally posted by PhinKev
What happened here is fairly clear.

I wouldn't agree with that scenario. What I would agree with though is that this organization is a mess.

I think it's the football gods retaliation for the fans booing Shula off the field. First the fans went classless. Now the organization seems to have no class neither.

Marino had a job with a description. He decided he didn't want it. It's as simple as that.

Remember when The Dolphins were the crown jewel of South Florida?

A good read by Dave Hyde

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by finfan54

Dan said it himself that he needed to sit back a view the job from a distance before he would pull some strings , did he not? me thinks you protest too much Ricky, waaaaayyyy too much.

Methinks I don't much care what youthinks.

That was a crap article by Hyde...........

I read it.............and my first reaction when it was over was: "What did he say?"

I think Dan took the position thinking that his input would have some clout. But then when it came down to it the position was just a figurehead position. Dan is better than that. He should walk away from a Team that hired the same coach, O Cord, Gm that took them nowhere. Collier might not have been the O cord last season. But he is just one of Wanny's puppets.

Why should Dan take a position that just makes a mockery of EVERYTHING that he has done for the GAME???

If Dans input would have carried some weight. He still would be there.

Wanye is just not willing to let Dan make the moves he wants. The moves the position offers.

Dan could do the job. He is a great Business Man. Knows the game like the back of his hand. Knows talent when he see it. Just like most everyother great player. When you are great you know what it takes to be great.

Dan might end up somewhere else over the next couple of years. That is the sad part!!!

Good moves so far this offseason:
Dolphins ~ 0
Dan ~ 1

Originally posted by MDolphins2003
I think Dan took the position thinking that his input would have some clout. But then when it came down to it the position was just a figurehead position ...

If Dans input would have carried some weight. He still would be there ...

Wanye is just not willing to let Dan make the moves he wants. The moves the position offers ...

Please, somebody tell me where there's been ANY proof of this argument.

Want my take? Read my column.

Its time to change the title of your post Section 126...because he never betrayed me....so speak for yourself...oh another thing...since you always get the "insider" information...how come you did not report this before it went public???

I wonder if Deon Sanders is available as a replacement.....

:jk:

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Its time to change the title of your post Section 126...because he never betrayed me....so speak for yourself...oh another thing...since you always get the "insider" information...how come you did not report this before it went public???

Because I am not a personal friend of Dan Marino.

Back
Top Bottom