Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl???? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

You have no idea what Dr James Andrews recommended, nor can you pretend to. I have never heard of skill player with a grade 2 sprain, partial tear, of his ACL not get surgery. ACLs do not heal, so with out surgery the injury could never return to 100%. I also remember when Gase had his end of the year press conference he said “Ryan choose not to have surgery.” No dr can force a surgery, as the player hasfinal say. Ryan decided to gamble on a partially torn ACL, and that is on him. The result was rather than Ryan missing the first 4-6 weeks, as Wentz will probably have to do, he missed 16 more games.

Again we can spin this any way we want, but the fact remains Ryan missed the past 20 games. When he takes a snap in September it will be his first in 1 year and 9 months. Pair that with career losing record, and average life time stats, and you will find the answer to why ALL of the national media doesn’t expect Miami to have a super bowl run, or have an inspiring QB room. I’m sorry but the is much more evedince on thier side of this arguement.
Ignorance is bliss. Many stories have been written about Andrew's advice to Tannehill. Many. Instead of admitting you are wrong about Tannehill " manning up" and having surgery. You double down on your lack of knowledge of what actually happened. How is that possible? Seriously. Not really shocked that you went this route. Leading surgeon in the world...THE WORLD!!!..gave him this advice. But Ryan should have listened to DAJESUS on FH who knows NOTHING about the subject, yet alone not a clue on previous stories contradicting exactly the fable you are trying to push. Kindergarten at its best!

Probably because in his “elite” stretch he was game managing for 215 yards while we had Ajayi running wild. Ryan’s most exciting game was in SD, which I was I at, he was throwing some rockets in that game.

This is a well-constructed post.

Ignorance is bliss. Many stories have been written about Andrew's advice to Tannehill. Many. Instead of admitting you are wrong about Tannehill " manning up" and having surgery. You double down on your lack of knowledge of what actually happened. How is that possible? Seriously. Not really shocked that you went this route. Leading surgeon in the world...THE WORLD!!!..gave him this advice. But Ryan should have listened to DAJESUS on FH who knows NOTHING about the subject, yet alone not a clue on previous stories contradicting exactly the fable you are trying to push. Kindergarten at its best!

Yet, it turns out the kindergartener was right, as the ACL gave out in a non contact jog in the first week of training camp. Find me a quote from James Andrews where he states he advised Ryan not to have surgery. Or find me one recorded case where a torn ACL regenerated and healed on its own.

As I said from the start non of it matters. The FACT is Ryan missed 20 games in a row. Missing 20 games in a row is why the national media is sceptical on his availability, and his effectiveness if available. The national media is also sceptical due a career that did not instill confidence when he was 100% healthy, as he has a losing record as a starter, and has had an average to slightly below average career passer rating against his fellow QBs his first 5 years. It turns out the national media doesn’t give respect till its earned, so love it or hate it Ryan has to prove people wrong to change the conversation.

Yet, it turns out the kindergartener was right, as the ACL gave out in a non contact jog in the first week of training camp. Find me a quote from James Andrews where he states he advised Ryan not to have surgery. Or find me one recorded case where a torn ACL regenerated and healed on its own.

As I said from the start non of it matters. The FACT is Ryan missed 20 games in a row. Missing 20 games in a row is why the national media is sceptical on his availability, and his effectiveness if available. The national media is also sceptical due a career that did not instill confidence when he was 100% healthy, as he has a losing record as a starter, and has had an average to slightly below average career passer rating against his fellow QBs his first 5 years. It turns out the national media doesn’t give respect till its earned, so love it or hate it Ryan has to prove people wrong to change the conversation.
You received push back for your take on his injury. that's all. You are wrong. Google it. Very simple to find it. So now that Andrews was wrong in his advice, people should now listen to your medical advice? Sheer silliness and you know it. Once again. google should be your friend. Spewing nonsense out your rectum with no idea is your enemy. It is that simple. Tannehill is being faulted for taking advice from the foremost expert on this injury from someone who has not a single iota of a medical clue of what they are talking about.....yet this makes perfect sense to you.

Outside of the Dolphin fanbase nobody cares about Tannehill. Certainly there isn't a single fan of another team wishing they had him, except maybe as a backup.

So why exactly does it matter what anyone says then? I’m not saying you believe it should or shouldn’t but what some nitwit radio caller has to say is as meaningful as a wart on my ass.

I don't give a flying fluck what some random clueless fan who calls into some radio show has to say. As long as Ryan and the Dolphins win on the field I will be excited.

People mad at Tannehill for not getting the surgery the first time, you do realize that because the injury happened at the end of the year he likely misses most if not all of last season recovering from the surgery. So what would we have really gained? Maybe a better back up QB since we would have had the need early in in the off-season. I personally have no problem with the route he took. Sucks that it didn't work but the gamble was not as devastating as many of you would have us believe. I'm looking forward to a hell of a return season from my franchise guy.

Miami didn't chase or sell out to draft a shiny new QB. That and Tannehill coming off of an ACL injury are the overwhelming stories which most other fans view as boring and un-cool.

Being underestimated is supposed to make you doubt everything; but it sure does put a smile on my face.
If being underestimated puts a smile on your face, you must be one happy camper. It’s been going on for almost 20 years.

This post is so spot on I can’t even comment. Well said.

I particularly like the regenerating of an ACL part.

I like Tannehill. He’s no Marino, Brady, Manning, etc..... they are the luck of the draw. The problem, in my opinion is with thinking you have to have that qb to succeed. We've had a lot of problems. Our QB situation isn’t the greatest, but it sure isn’t THE sole reason we aren’t playing better.

If being underestimated puts a smile on your face, you must be one happy camper. It’s been going on for almost 20 years.

That is nonsense.
I'm certain for the past 20 years that Miami has not been ranked in the 30s.

Got to try to keep Tannehill clean with long gains on first down. When we made the playoffs it was due to a strong run game. The offense can't be as bad as previous years, but the Dolphins slow starts rightly lend credence to comments about boring Phins offence.

Back
Top Bottom