Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl???? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do The Fins Really Have The Most Boring Qb In The Nfl????

No surprise that this thread brings out the predictable din of the 8% hollow drummers.

Unfortunately for them, all their whining, pissing and moaning is meaningless. The front office and HC left absolutely no doubt who the starting QB is.

It's now time to pull up your big boy pants and act like a fan in the true definition of the word. U need to root for Tannehill's success if you really are for the Dolphins! I know that some people are hardwired for negativity and that it transcends this forum. While I just feel sorry for the real life friends and family who must contend with this state of misery beyond the confines of FH, it's however little consolation when threads like these get monopolized by the loud few.
Who TF are you anyway? Did you bother to read the title of the thread we are discussing? Thanks for adding to the discussion by interjecting your esteemed wisdom and pity. Get off your high horse and move on to a thread where we all agree.

I certainly don't blame RT for following his Drs advice at all, thats what your suppose to do and anybody and I mean anybody who wants to argue otherwise just doesn't think clearly. You want to spread around blame then look no further than Gase. As head coach its your job to stack the deck in your favor in situations like this. Gase didn't even try. Why in Gods green earth he kept Matt Moore around as the primary backup if Gase didn't believe Moore couldn't get the job done. Moore carried us into the playoffs in 2016 when RT went down and appeared to do a decent job, better than I expected anyway. So suddenly in 2017 Moore is a issue not a answer. Wow Gase really disappointed me last year with how he handled this situation, and when Gase did give Moore a opportunity IMO to play QB again IMO it was in the toughest matchups. It looked to me that Gase was attempting to validate his decision to play Cutler over Moore. Very disappointed in our coach over this. Again glad he didn't draft a QB this year but instead used that pick or picks to fill the holes on the roster, so if RT stays healthy and we have a awful season it falls squarely on the head coach and not a player.

I don’t get why there is a conversation here about Ryan’s injury only being 1 knee injury and not 2. Who cares? If it’s 6 injuries it doesn’t change the story that he missed the last 20 games. I also don’t understand why so many give him a free pass for completely mismanaging his tear in his ACL? Instead of having the surgery he went to Europe to have expeiramental treatment that failed utterly. Ryan crushed our 2017 season single handedly by not having ACL surgery. I don’t get why he gets a pass for this. Did Wentz risk the Eagles future when he tore an ACL in Dec? No he manned up, and went under the knife.

I don't post much. But that is utter BS. Following recommendstions from probably the best Dr in that field is a bad decision? If he got the surgery he would have missed most, if not all, of the 2017 season anyways.

So you would take RT over Luck as your QB if both were healthy?
No. But, that’s not the point. The point is that swapping Luck for Tannehill from 2012 to 2016 would make little difference in the fortunes of either team. Neither was good enough.

Indy benefited from being in a worse division. Big deal.

Who TF are you anyway? Did you bother to read the title of the thread we are discussing? Thanks for adding to the discussion by interjecting your esteemed wisdom and pity. Get off your high horse and move on to a thread where we all agree.
Funny how the most offensive are the most offended

Last edited:
I don't post much. But that is utter BS. Following recommendstions from probably the best Dr in that field is a bad decision? If he got the surgery he would have missed most, if not all, of the 2017 season anyways.

You have no idea if he followed directions from Dr. Andrews. We know dr Andrews was his dr, but Ryan’s treatment is not consistent with anyone who has a grade 2 sprain of the ACL who is treated by Dr Andrews. If you remember Ryan had delusions of coming back for the playoffs, and dragged his feet during the process.

ACL Surgery takes minimum of 9 months to recover and a max of 12. When we opened the season it would have given him 10 months to recover from the AZ game. At most he would have missed the first month of the season. Carson got Injured later in the yesr and May miss 4-6 weeks.

Ryan is given a free pass because Dr James Andrews, (his surgeon who is considered the top orthopedic surgeon in the nation) and the Miami Dolphins doctors, considered it a strain/slight tear and recommended to him to rehab a year ago rather than have the full ACL surgery (the MCL would heal itself with nature). As it turns out, they made the wrong call re the ACL when he aggravated it at training. However, when you have the very best orthopedic surgeon and a team of other doctors making a recommendation and you follow their advice, I don't think you are being fair to blame the player.
BTW - the European treatment was just to accelerate the recovery with stem cells - it was not the problem.

Do you have a source confirming that DR Andrews actually RECOMMENDED passing on surgery? I know he and Tannehill met but I assume, if anything, that he gave Ryan a diagnosis and his options moving forward.

It's now time to pull up your big boy pants and act like a fan in the true definition of the word. U need to root for Tannehill's success if you really are for the Dolphins! I know that some people are hardwired for negativity and that it transcends this forum. While I just feel sorry for the real life friends and family who must contend with this state of misery beyond the confines of FH, it's however little consolation when threads like these get monopolized by the loud few.

You feel sorry for our friends and family because we aren’t sold on Ryan Tannehill?!? What in the world are you babbling on about lololol

I certainly don't blame RT for following his Drs advice at all, thats what your suppose to do and anybody and I mean anybody who wants to argue otherwise just doesn't think clearly. You want to spread around blame then look no further than Gase. As head coach its your job to stack the deck in your favor in situations like this. Gase didn't even try. Why in Gods green earth he kept Matt Moore around as the primary backup if Gase didn't believe Moore couldn't get the job done. Moore carried us into the playoffs in 2016 when RT went down and appeared to do a decent job, better than I expected anyway. So suddenly in 2017 Moore is a issue not a answer. Wow Gase really disappointed me last year with how he handled this situation, and when Gase did give Moore a opportunity IMO to play QB again IMO it was in the toughest matchups. It looked to me that Gase was attempting to validate his decision to play Cutler over Moore. Very disappointed in our coach over this. Again glad he didn't draft a QB this year but instead used that pick or picks to fill the holes on the roster, so if RT stays healthy and we have a awful season it falls squarely on the head coach and not a player.

If you read the thread I point out Gase and the front office had a huge fault in this as well. The writing was on the wall that at the very very least, Ryan was at an elevated risk for further damage to his ACL, and they went forward with guys they didn’t have faith in.

No. But, that’s not the point. The point is that swapping Luck for Tannehill from 2012 to 2016 would make little difference in the fortunes of either team. Neither was good enough.

Indy benefited from being in a worse division. Big deal.
Pure conjecture.

As Miami limped Home in 2014 by losing four of six and three of last four to finish 8-8, would Lucks pro bowl season of 40 TDS and QBR of nearly 100 have changed anything? He also took about 20 less sacks than RT.

Again you use the argument that the QB is interchangeable. The margins are often small between winning and losing. With Luck we might go 10-6 that year. No one will ever know.

Last edited:
Pure conjecture.

As Miami limped Home in 2014 by losing four of six and three of last four to finish 8-8, would Lucks pro bowl season of 40 TDS and QBR of nearly 100 have changed anything? He also took about 20 less sacks than RT.

Again you use the argument that the QB is interchangeable. The margins are often small between winning and losing. With Luck we might go 10-6 that year. No one will ever know.

LOL. He TOOK 20 less sacks..... Ha, ha, ha..... transparent as glass.....

Back
Top Bottom