Do the Miami Dolphins have the worst QB situation in the entire NFL? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the Miami Dolphins have the worst QB situation in the entire NFL?

By their criteria, Baltimore should have a "worse QB situation" than Miami.

Flacco was 32nd of 33 quarterbacks in the ever so useful QBR stat.

They also finished with a worse record than Miami. And Flacco not being able to play the full season should be more of a reinforcement of this and not an excuse.

This is the same clown who predicted us to win the division outside of NE just a week ago.... SMFH

Staffords been riding calvin johnsons coat tails...who's ryan tannehill been riding?

Lauren I hope

Honestly, when I watch videos like this from ESPN I keep waiting for Kenny Powers to cut in. Its asinine to even think the Fins have the worst QB situation in the league especially given all of the clear chicken ____ he has had to work with and expected to make chicken salad. Pundits like this are supposed to increase ratings, and perhaps they do with the stupid, but for people who actually understand sports it is a huge turnoff. It isn't who is the most insightful, educational, or even funny anymore. It is who is the loudest, most annoying, and "controversial." With the way the media is headed toward a way of life akin to that of Idiocracy I wouldn't be surprised to see Omar hosting a show in figure skating.

Ugh ... another RT thread. I see the guy's point about a good QB elevating Miami but to say Tannehill is the worst QB is ridiculous. That guy lost all credibility with his opinion.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't watch ESPN that much anymore.

Kinda hard to say Philly is better than us after looking at what Bradford is doing. Hell 3 INTs for Landry Jones makes Steelers fans hope Big Ben sells the motorcycle.

And here I thought Alcohol kills brain cells.

Who is dumber? The 2 morons of First Take or the legions of dip****s that watch that show?

Yeah but do you force balance to get a winning team or does balance come naturally for good teams?

Baltimore is an indication that for Harbaugh, one of the better coaches in the NFL, its the latter. Though its not as clear as I would like because they changed offensive coordinators.

You force balance if you're not an idiot coach. Philbin was and they paid for it.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Thats not the reason...it sounds great and all but its not why this team was 6 and 10

It isn't the sole reason but it's a huge blemish on the season. OL, QB, defense, and coaching all played factors.

everybody wishing for Kaaya to leave early best calm down... he's extremely loyal to his academics; and with 2 seasons under Richt, he'll be more than NFL ready

You force balance if you're not an idiot coach. Philbin was and they paid for it..

I think if anybody on Belichicks staff ever said they want to run more just because they are unbalanced they would be looking for work the next day.

it sound like thill17 is being called out. also cutler and Stafford as well.

Back
Top Bottom