Dolphins And Jets In For Trey Flowers - Signed By Lions | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins And Jets In For Trey Flowers - Signed By Lions

My observation is that you pick up free agents when you are "a" free agent or two away from the Playoffs. Da Phins are waaaaay to far away to be dabbling in high priced free agents. Now as far as Suh is concerned. I don't think the Phins ever had a plan for him, you don't get a Ruf 911 just to drive to Renato's and back. They needed to come up with a "system" that featured his unique talents, but well Burke. So I say no to Trey Flowers.

The Ever Opinionated VIPER

Reactions: WSE
Changed the thread title.

I bet his contract is huge

Lions agreed to terms with DE Trey Flowers, formerly of the Patriots, on a five-year contract.
Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the deal will be worth $16-$17 million per season. That is exactly what Flowers' value was pegged at before free agency. The best defensive end available after the top of the class was taken off the board via a wave of franchise tags, Flowers will be reuniting with ex-Patriots DC Matt Patricia. Flowers had what was then the best season of his career under Patricia in 2017 before arguably topping it in 2018. The Lions, who are letting Ezekiel Ansah walk, had an anemic pass rush last year, so Flowers fills a huge need.

RELATED:
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Back
Top Bottom