Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week

Definitely not a good fit if Tau is who Flo is going forward with. Pep has a complex WR tree's and likes to attack a lot vertically.

I think we should go with an OC that attack with intermidate throws (5-15 yard throws). I think it fits Tua and is also the best type of offensive to run today. Think of Brady throwing all those quick middle slants/crossing routes to Welker/Edelman/Gronk over the years.
T U A

Like your names for the young dudes - and Patricia is super interesting... but bet he gets a DC gig somewhere or back to NE? Texans maybe
It's possible Patricia goes back to NE or maybe even takes a year off. I don't know what Flo and Patricia's relationship was like in NE, but if they were on good terms, maybe we can entice him here as Assistant HC and some defensive role other than DC?

Dan Campbell - Saints

Joe Lombardi - Saints

Luke Getsy- Packers

Mike LaFleur- 49ers

Mike McDaniel - 49ers

Mike Kafka - Chiefs

College guys, very serious Flores looks to the college ranks though.

Rhett Lashlee- Miami Hurricanes

Tony Elliott- Clemson Tigers

Garrett Riley - SMU

He can't have Lashlee

:p

Plenty of other choices

Nobody is bringing up Gase? Offensive guru right there.

Kafka has had quite the metamorphosis but I'm not sure he's up the the trial.

Fingers crossed for Lynn

Pederson might have hurt his reputation a bit with that debacle against WSH...but being an OC is obviously not the same as being a head coach...

I certainly hope whoever it is, we are keeping Tua in mind with this next hire
Frank Reich was the guiding force behind Carson Wentz when he was considered an elite QB....

Back
Top Bottom