Dolphins sign Earl Mitchell | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Earl Mitchell

Never heard of this guy. Is he any good? Was he even starting on Houston?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of this guy. Is he any good? Was he even starting on Houston?

Yes he was Houston's starting NT. I've been watching some of his stuff. Very quick off the snap and at 6'3" 300 lbs to be playing NT and taking on double teams I'm guessing he's strong as an Ox.

Yes he was Houston's starting NT. I've been watching some of his stuff. Very quick off the snap and at 6'3" 300 lbs to be playing NT and taking on double teams I'm guessing he's strong as an Ox.

He was the player they used to free up JJ.

Hickey doing work!!!!!!

Can't hate on him.... wasn't too sure about him but was willing to give him a chance before I passed judgement. SO FAR SO GOOD.
2 FA signed and both good players and fair contracts......

The nice thing about Mitchell is that he is young at only 26. He should fit in nice next to Odrick.

Still should get a DT in the draft.

Hickey doing work!!!!!!

Can't hate on him.... wasn't too sure about him but was willing to give him a chance before I passed judgement. SO FAR SO GOOD.

A word of caution... Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was singing Ireland's praises Day 1 last year after landing Wallace, Ellerbe, Wheeler, Gibson and Keller.

Again, FA is practically meaningless when t comes to grading GMs. The Draft is where it's at.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Interesting, hope he is at least comparable to the production we got from Big Paul and Starks over the gears

Hickey doing work!!!!!!

Bingo.....I think that MAYBE the Phinz may have lucked out and found a decent GM. So far so good.........but it's still to early to say that Hickey is the truth at GM or not

Back
Top Bottom