Dolphins undrafted rookie linebacker Zach Vigil makes statement | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins undrafted rookie linebacker Zach Vigil makes statement

No kendricks is not behind all those guys...

Vigil plays you guys will find out when teams scheme to attack him in coverage...in man to man thats pitch and catch unless you do him a favor and run a straight line

Vigil reminds be of that Bobby carpenter...not good!

whatever happened in his time here, that play at minnesota were he stood up adrian peterson at the goal line will always be enough for me to think positive about him

No kendricks is not behind all those guys...

Vigil plays you guys will find out when teams scheme to attack him in coverage...in man to man thats pitch and catch unless you do him a favor and run a straight line

yes he is will he be for long? Who knows. But right now the Vikings guys are saying that the most likely 3rd LB is either Gerald Hodges or Audie Cole

Ok well we will see when i watch that vikings game...

Again whose to say he won't get there, but literally all Vikings sources are saying he's number 3 right now for the 3rd LB spot. Will it stay that way who knows, but you watching a game is not going to change what people are saying right now in Minnesota... or the fact that Watts and Kaddu played before him this week.

you mean that kendricks who had 6 tackles, 1 sack, 2 TFL and a PD yesterday ?

On the sack, Kendricks was rushing over the Center, and the Center turned to his left and gave Kendricks a straight line to the QB. Easiest sack he'll ever have.

yes he is will he be for long? Who knows. But right now the Vikings guys are saying that the most likely 3rd LB is either Gerald Hodges or Audie Cole

at this time Chambers is totally correct. Hodges is above Kendricks as well as Cole..... Hodges is looking great from sideline to sideline as well.

Kendricks will be a big part of the rotation though I heave heard if anything. He is playing very solid, but hasnt been anything overly explosive.

He did have a sack last preseason game on saturday, but went untouched up the middle on a blitz late against lower stringers for it!!! but still nice to see. The kid definitely has ability!!!

Again whose to say he won't get there, but literally all Vikings sources are saying he's number 3 right now for the 3rd LB spot. Will it stay that way who knows, but you watching a game is not going to change what people are saying right now in Minnesota... or the fact that Watts and Kaddu played before him this week.

Kaddu...seriously give it a rest...

That guys a joke and its dumb of you to endorse that over kendricks

On the sack, Kendricks was rushing over the Center, and the Center turned to his left and gave Kendricks a straight line to the QB. Easiest sack he'll ever have.

Did you see him slant down on a guard in the opener and take out the guard so the dt had a clean run to the qb for for a sack or are you still waiting for mike hull to get off a block when he was positioned inside the formation and got rag dolled for 20 yards on that huge run in the opener?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

if you think that was an endorsement the only person being dumb here is you

Dont bite off more than you can chew chambers

Did you see him slant down on a guard in the opener and take out the guard so the dt had a clean run to the qb for for a sack or are you still waiting for mike hull to get off a block when he was positioned inside the formation and got rag dolled for 20 yards on that huge run in the opener?

Wake up with a wedgie or something? I had a 2nd RD grade on Kendricks, so I think he'll be a starting LB in the NFL with a chance to start at some point as a rookie. On the sack against TB, though, it was a gimme. No talent necessary.

Wake up with a wedgie or something? I had a 2nd RD grade on Kendricks, so I think he'll be a starting LB in the NFL with a chance to start at some point as a rookie. On the sack against TB, though, it was a gimme. No talent necessary.

Nah im just not in the mood for chambers garbage or explaining any more how much of a liability vigil will be in coverage...

and i never said anything about that sack when kendricks was clean...jeff luc can do that...blitz from a sounds like presnap gap...but he cant play lb i know that

Nah im just not in the mood for chambers garbage or explaining any more how much of a liability vigil will be in coverage...

Fair enough. I wasn't dissing Kendricks, and I don't think Chambers is either (though, he can feel free to correct me). I think Chambers is just saying that he's not currently a starter, which is true. Plenty of time for him to earn that spot, and he's their most talented MLB, so there's a good chance he does.

RFM Talk . . . the only thing that can rival a good Wilson/Tannehill conversation

Back
Top Bottom