ESPN proposed Dolphins trade for Russell Wilson | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN proposed Dolphins trade for Russell Wilson

Seattle offers you Russell Wilson for Tua, picks #18 and #81 this year, and next year's first.

• We have a deal!

Votes: 34 21.4%
  • Nah bro, I'm good.

Votes: 125 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When is the "Dolphins trade for Aaron Rodgers" going to start?
I think I have already read a few comments in other threads regarding trading for Rodgers. I am waiting for someone to start a thread in regards to trading away Tua and 4 first round draft picks for 45 year old Brady. Because he was the winning QB in the last SB.

I think I have already read a few comments in other threads regarding trading for Rodgers. I am waiting for someone to start a thread in regards to trading away Tua and 4 first round draft picks for 45 year old Brady. Because he was the winning QB in the last SB.
Just give the knuckle-heads time....

I would take either Russell or watson. If I was Grier...Tua is too unknown at this point...we have not win playoff game in 19 yr..

The Seahawks aren’t trading Wilson. So while it is okay to debate the pros and cons of a trade on a forum like this. He isn’t going to be a Miami Dolphin and most of us realize this fact.

Personally I would rather build around Tua but if the Texans or Seattle want to trade their QB straight up for Tua, I’ll go for that.
Never say never. But I’m not saying it will happen, I’m just commenting on all the people who seem to think it would be a bad deal for Miami.

Why would you rather build around an unknown then go with a sure thing?

Never say never. But I’m not saying it will happen, I’m just commenting on all the people who seem to think it would be a bad deal for Miami.

Why would you rather build around an unknown then go with a sure thing?
Prove, it will be a sure thing here in Miami....

Prove, it will be a sure thing here in Miami....
I mean I guess I can’t literally prove that, but I feel pretty comfortable assuming the future hall of famer would be a sure thing.

Y’all are a little nutty if your not interested in a 32 yr old RW to carry our team for the next 6-8 years. Tua be darned. We don’t know what Tua will be.

your telling me I can keep #3 and add a top 5 QB? Sign me up all day

Considering Flores had lunch with Tua..and told the media everything was set up for Tua next year.....
We either have a liar for a head coach or some stupid posters.....which one is it?
And when Flores goes with Tua,does that make him a stupid coach for not going with a "Sure" thing?

Considering Flores had lunch with Tua..and told the media everything was set up for Tua next year.....
We either have a liar for a head coach or some stupid posters.....which one is it?
And when Flores goes with Tua,does that make him a stupid coach for not going with a "Sure" thing?

Employers don’t treat employees like they are being fired until they are actually fired. Even if you’re 99% sure you’re moving on from that employee, you don’t act like it until it’s a reality. That’s just common sense. Has nothing to do with lying, though I suppose if you want to be technical you could call it that. But then every GM and coach in the world is a liar.

If he goes with Tua and it doesn’t work out, it was a bad decision. Obviously. Assuming he passed on a realistic opportunity to get a proven commodity.

So a coach blowing smoke up the medias ass is the basis for your argument? Lunch with a player? Football is a cold hard business where all that counts are wins and losses. These players are nothing but pawns in a game, nothing more. This organization has become very hard to read since Flores came to town so I take everything with a grain of salt. Hell Van Noy was handpicked by Flores to help the defense, pretty sure Van Noy felt confident in his position here.

No way. I wouldnt for Russell Wilson but would do that in a heartbeat for DeShaun Watson.
You think there’s that much difference between the two? One is younger, one is a proven super bowl winner. Are they both top 5 qbs?

Can anyone tell us how well the Minnesota Vikings trade of all the picks and players worked for them?
Dallas went on to do very well. Vikings not so much to many Eggs in one basket.
Can anyone tell me How the Ricky Williams trade worked out for The Saints ?
yea. They gave up to much for one commodity,
How many more weeks of this insane talk do we have to puddle thru?
Keep the Picks and Tua. History tells that lesson.

Can anyone tell us how well the Minnesota Vikings trade of all the picks and players worked for them?
Dallas went on to do very well. Vikings not so much to many Eggs in one basket.
Can anyone tell me How the Ricky Williams trade worked out for The Saints ?
yea. They gave up to much for one commodity,
How many more weeks of this insane talk do we have to puddle thru?
Keep the Picks and Tua. History tells that lesson.
History also tells us two forward thinking franchises traded away pick to grab Desaun Watson and Pat Mahommes. History also tells us Christian Ponder was a top 10 pick and supposed to be a franchise QB.

Tuas high ceiling if he reaches it would be a player like Russell Wilson. No point in spending money on Wilson, and I doubt Grier and his staff is interested at all.
Did Tua show any signs last year that he can maneuver in or outside of the pocket even remotely close to Wilson? Even just a shred of a spec of a scintilla?

My goodness... it’s the twilight zone in here.

Back
Top Bottom