Every Ryan Tannehill throw Preseason Week 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Ryan Tannehill throw Preseason Week 2

Just re-watched all of his throws. I have to laugh, maniacally, because we were told in the game thread that the throw to Stills that went for 55 was a throw Stills had to adjust to b/c it wasn't thrown as well as it could have been. I had seen the play live and didn't think much of it at the time. But I have to say that's the biggest crock of **** assessment of a play as I've ever heard.

So because Stills didn't stay in bounds and score the TD, which he should have, it's on Tannehill. Because Cameron couldn't make a TD catch that would've tied the game, Tannehill doesn't get credit for leading a scoring drive.

Another narrative on this site is that there's always at least one player who fails and that couldn't be more correct. Hell Landry dropped 2 TDs which just never happens.

After watching that, I can't understand people thinking we need another QB.

Always going to have people who lack intellect. Some have a bias, some think they know more than they do.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

The only questionable read Tannehill made was the 4th and goal pass to Stills. Otherwise he was great. Should have been 3 TDs if Cameron catches that pass. Nonetheless in a regular season game we take the FG. Offense scored 17 points even with the drop. Not bad.

True. The route wasn't great nor was the decision to throw it to him. None of it would've been possible had Cameron caught the TD.

God that pass hit Cameron right in the hands. You cant drop that.

[TWEET]766989795134275585[/TWEET]

Even Omar got that. The TD to Stills is one of the best throws I have ever seen Tannehill make.

Absolutely. That was a dart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

made some very impressive passes and definitely showing more pocket awareness and movement. Positive steps forward...

Thill was NOT the problem in that game.

BNF

I have a feeling (unless the D somehow wakes up) that this will be a good offensive year and the D needs to be rebuilt. Ala Jacksonville last season.

After focusing on Albert every snap i'm going to say a lot of the doom and gloom on him this game is overblown. Aside from the snap where the DE timed his jump either just perfectly or a second early he isn't the glaring issue people are making him out to be. I'd like to see him hold his ground a bit more on the bull rush but he stonewalls his man a number of times. Overall a decent performance.

After being bad in pass pro last week he was okay in this one other than the play where Tannehill got smacked. And it wasn't the defender making some great play. Albert got too far over his toes so when the defender knocked Albert's hands away he lost his balance.

Where he was truly abysmal was in the running game. Got pushed back five yards a few times.

But we know what Albert is and it's likely he's dogging it because preseason doesn't count for ****. But it's making it hard to evaluate everyone else. When he's healthy he's a great player.

But we know what Albert is and it's likely he's dogging it because preseason doesn't count for ****. But it's making it hard to evaluate everyone else. When he's healthy he's a great player.

I honestly think he's just half-assing it in the PS. He did it in 2014 too, didn't he?

I have a feeling (unless the D somehow wakes up) that this will be a good offensive year and the D needs to be rebuilt. Ala Jacksonville last season.

If Foster and Ajayi can muster some semblance of a running game I agree. If not, it will look eerily similar to last year since that blueprint is already out and easy to follow. Pressure with 4, drop 7 with press coverage on the receivers. We saw it ran rather effectively last night with Dallas as our receivers typically had a DB in their hip pocket. They just didn't get the pressure other teams typically do to make our offense look really bad. Come on Gase, commit to the run and get them to execute!

We better hope albert is dogging it a a bit cause if we kick tunsil out there dallas thomas is short term at least your starting left guard

They aren't gonna move albert either...only way there is a change there is due to injury

Tannehill was a lot of fun to watch last night. I would like to see them put Tannehill on the move more. We've all known that Ryan makes great passes when he's moving. It appears to be one of his greatest strengths, and I also think that it stretches the defense a lot as a result of the play having more time to develop. This is the bread and butter of Russell Wilson and the Seahawks, and I'd like to see Gase and Tannehill implement this more as a normal function of the offense. I bet it empties the box and relieves some pressure on the o-line.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Have you seen him in crunch time? He's not a game changer that have D coordinators worried.

Dude, you are running the risk of getting on my ignore list. Have you seen him in crunch time this year? It's a different offense with a different set of brains calling the plays. Why not wait and see?

Tannehill was a lot of fun to watch last night. I would like to see them put Tannehill on the move more. We've all known that Ryan makes great passes when he's moving. It appears to be one of his greatest strengths, and I also think that it stretches the defense a lot as a result of the play having more time to develop. This is the bread and butter of Russell Wilson and the Seahawks, and I'd like to see Gase and Tannehill implement this more as a normal function of the offense. I bet it empties the box and relieves some pressure on the o-line.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Dude, you are running the risk of getting on my ignore list. Have you seen him in crunch time this year? It's a different offense with a different set of brains calling the plays. Why not wait and see?

Oh no Your ignore list....lol whatever should I do. Face it, not everyone is into blowing a QB who has proven nothing except he can play every game.

A couple other things..leontee caroo is starting to remind me of another 88 that was on the dolphins i think his name was thompson...thats not exactly a good thing

Jamil douglas is just so far out of things...hes either secure and they want to get other guys looks or hes cut maybe in the first round of cuts...im leaning the latter

Kenyan drake barring going on ir likely means isiah pead is a cut...i think they are leaning williams for pass pro...pead like drake wont block you can only carry one rb like that

***whoops wrong thread***

Back
Top Bottom