Every Ryan Tannehill throw Preseason Week 2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Ryan Tannehill throw Preseason Week 2

Tannehill played well because Gase's offense is actually pretty good.

This might be a consistent theme, I mean he made Durutler into an efficient qb. He will do wonders for Ryan.

His ball placement and decision making were great the other night, that and the new offense were glimpses of why Gase was brought in here.

I'm hoping for 19 weeks of the haters trying to explain why we didn't just see a good performance by Tannehill. I have never seen a group of "fans" so intent on rooting against the starting QB.

I'm hoping for 19 weeks of the haters trying to explain why we didn't just see a good performance by Tannehill. I have never seen a group of "fans" so intent on rooting against the starting QB.

Tannehill needs to play above average more consistently. He's been more below average than above average though out his career. I think he will have some good games, but will the bad games out number the good games?

Tannehill needs to play above average more consistently. He's been more below average than above average though out his career. I think he will have some good games, but will the bad games out number the good games?

All QBs have bad games. The question is, can his defense bail him out? Special Teams too?

Not true.

The really sad thing is that finding an OG shouldn't be so terribly hard. Connor McGovern will be a quality starting OG by 2017, if not sooner, and Denver grabbed him in the 5th RD. At this point, it looks like the RD 1 and 2 picks will have to address DE and LB, so OG will have to be addressed in FA or the 3rd or 4th RD.

Like drafting Kirkalnd, his running buddy (from Arkansas) or Semualo (Ore St) instead of Doughty. Carroo, or Lucas??

The real issue is that the receivers half the time are getting 0 separation.

This is and has been an issue for years. Many of the games where RT critics have said he wasn't "clutch" in were games where more often than not there weren't many options.

I am hoping that Gase's offense will help create some matchup issues but even so plays like the 4th down to Stills are an illustration of what the WR separation had looked like .

All QBs have bad games. The question is, can his defense bail him out? Special Teams too?

Of course all QB's have bad games, but the good QBs are great in most of their games. I am not one of those who ties W's and L's to QBs. As long as the O can score 24 points a game, then Tanny did his job. Unless we are down 4 and need a TD with 3 mins to go in the game and he fails then that counts as "He can't put the team on his back"

Not true.

If you look at the great ones. They will have 2 or maybe 3 average games out of 16 each season.

Saw this and laughed:

[TWEET]767388067644764165[/TWEET]

Beautiful.

Probably been posted multiple times, but Tunsil looked great in those clips. Really happy with his PassPro, considering he is still brand new to the league. Dallas Thomas was not terrible either. He had a vicious pancake, but he still is not near the level of Tunsil.

Of course all QB's have bad games, but the good QBs are great in most of their games. I am not one of those who ties W's and L's to QBs. As long as the O can score 24 points a game, then Tanny did his job. Unless we are down 4 and need a TD with 3 mins to go in the game and he fails then that counts as "He can't put the team on his back"

If you look at the great ones. They will have 2 or maybe 3 average games out of 16 each season.

And what about the merely good or very good ones?

dude there's 3-4 great ones out there, we don't have one. move the F__k on.................

QBs? they have one or two bad games a year. RT has more bad games than good.

IMO there are about 10 QBs who can win the Superbowl.
all your post are about the great ones..... read the post I responded to. we don't have one, move the F__K on... I cant attack you but these post are ridiculous. its immature banter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom