Every Ryan Tannehill throw Preseason Week 2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Ryan Tannehill throw Preseason Week 2

Have you seen him in crunch time? He's not a game changer that have D coordinators worried.

Not disagreeing but any quotes to prove that? Or just assumption/speculation based on your own personal feelings? Not saying hes a game changers per say but I bet they have to gameplan for Tannehill than many other players on our team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanny played well. I would like to see him clutch in the regular season in important games. Lets see if he can do it.

Tannehill played well because Gase's offense is actually pretty good.

This might be a consistent theme, I mean he made Durutler into an efficient qb. He will do wonders for Ryan.

The really sad thing is that finding an OG shouldn't be so terribly hard. Connor McGovern will be a quality starting OG by 2017, if not sooner, and Denver grabbed him in the 5th RD. At this point, it looks like the RD 1 and 2 picks will have to address DE and LB, so OG will have to be addressed in FA or the 3rd or 4th RD.

Dont forget db :)

I don't think it was a bad read. If you watch it again you will see that Stills is mugged when he makes his break in the back of the end zone and it threw the timing of the play off. The only thing you can maybe criticize Tannehill for on that play is that he had enough time in the pocket so if he would have held it for a tick longer, Stills might have broke free.

I thought it looked like Stills was getting held pretty bad when it was live.. If it's the play I'm thinking of

Tannehill played well because Gase's offense is actually pretty good.

This might be a consistent theme, I mean he made Durutler into an efficient qb. He will do wonders for Ryan.

Maybe he is a true QB guru unlike Lazor

A reminder guys. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. A couple of previous posts were close so let's knock it off.

Tanny played well. I would like to see him clutch in the regular season in important games. Lets see if he can do it.

Your going to get your wish as we'll be playing from behind....a lot!

It's weird how irrationally angry the Cameron TD drop made me. I'm all for starting Dion Sims just on the fact alone that he's a much better blocker.

The real issue is that the receivers half the time are getting 0 separation.

Yup. Stills is the only guy I regularly see generate good separation and even thats only sporadic. Our offense looks pedestrian enough still until the receivers can explode out of their routes.

Back
Top Bottom