Fitzpatrick opens up about Tua/Flores relationship | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick opens up about Tua/Flores relationship

Did you actually read the article? Fitz sounds like he's rooting for Tua to succeed and he's stating the bleeding obvious, that Mike McDaniel's offensive system and his visible support of his QB is in stark contrast to Flo's "tough love".
BTW - I'm still of the belief that Fitz was a terrific transition QB for the Dolphins and his contribution to the team in difficult circumstances cannot be understated. I also hope that he succeeds in the media.
I feel this way also. Flores is the only reason Fitz was mad and I would have been mad also if I was in that situation. Fitz never had an issue with Tua, just the way Flores handled the situation, like most of us here when Tua was inserted way to soon and while Fitz was playing well.

I stopped watching the Dolphins for an entire season when they signed Fitz to be the starter. Sorry, not wasting my time if the best you can do is sign a crappy journeyman QB to lead my team. I don't hate Fitz, he just isn't an NFL caliber starting QB and I resented the team trying to tell me he was.

I stopped watching the Dolphins for an entire season when they signed Fitz to be the starter. Sorry, not wasting my time if the best you can do is sign a crappy journeyman QB to lead my team. I don't hate Fitz, he just isn't an NFL caliber starting QB and I resented the team trying to tell me he was.
I cant imagine a scenario where I would miss a Dolphins game on purpose let alone a full season. Still have no regrets moving my sisters wedding date, so I could see the Phins in Green Bay in 97....

I cant imagine a scenario where I would miss a Dolphins game on purpose let alone a full season. Still have no regrets moving my sisters wedding date, so I could see the Phins in Green Bay in 97....
After watching Marino, I could not watch Fitz sully my team's uniform.

I appreciated Fitzy while he was here. He was in an un-winnable situation and gave everything he had. He was never going to be a top QB, but he had some top QB moments.

Facemask Fling will live in my memory forever.

Lame. Could never do it myself . But I’m a huge fan so there’s that

Fitzpatrick is the reason for alot of the Tua hate. He split the locker room and the fanbase with his crying act when he got benched, fully knowing it was going to happen at some point.

Nick Saban once stepped over a player who passed out on the field. Flores is not tough maybe he’s just an Ahole. But if you’re going to an Ahole than you need to win and go to the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom