Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick will be our starter in 2021 also

If your Plan A is contingent on Fitzpatrick leading the Dolphins on a deep playoff run— something that the team hasn’t done since 1992— you really need a Plan B.

Plan B => Refer to plan A

Everyone knows an A is better than a B except for some posters I've read!

In 2021 Fitzpatrick will be spending time with his wife and kids enjoying the many millions hes made playing this game. Its been a great pleasure to watch him play but everyone knows this is it.

It will be really hard to bench him this season if he has more games like the one against San Fran. I think they'll need a couple of the bad games in a row before they turn to Tua.
Thing is i think he finally gets it. He will thrive in this system . Mark my words, Fitz is going to ball out the rest of the year. Team will have no choice but to sit Tua next year

I really don't know why I clicked on to this thread. What I do know is, I regret it now. It is one of the dumbest ever posted on this site. I am willing to give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he was up late drinking when he posted this.

I really don't know why I clicked on to this thread. What I do know is, I regret it now. It is one of the dumbest ever posted on this site. I am willing to give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he was up late drinking when he posted this.
Lol. I just believe that fitz is Finally in system that he can thrive in. See hiw he has been balling?

Fitz is probably done after this year, or may be a backup for the team. He's not starting next year. Worst kept secret in the league.

I don’t like him cos he’s been playing ever since the NFL started and has never been to a playoff. Says it all for me, but he’s played for our enemies, I’m quite tribal. I want my new franchise QB who is unsullied by the jests to be playing next season. new start and new young QB starting his long journey to reach somewhere near the heights DM13 did. It’s a personal opinion that’s all

How tf can you not like Ryan Fitzpatrick?? Who cares where he played before?? He is a damn Miami Dolphin now. You must really hate the team and coaches for rallying around Ryan too. Did you hate when Tua ran up to him and practically jumped into his arms?? SMH

Shake your head as much as you want, we’re not all the same and this isn’t one of those points where there is right and wrong. I’m tribal, the way it is as are you likely when it suits you

I hated one of the Man Utd football managers because of something he did against my team before he became our manager. So what? The enemy is the enemy. Plus you appear to be the type of person who loves to make a lot more of a statement. Yeah I dislike Fitz so because of that I hate Tua, Flo, all Miami Dolphins fans, the dolphin as an animal the stadium, my mum ...... you’ve got a vivid imagination now carry on shaking your head

I wonder how many people on this forum were over 10 years old the last time the Dolphins went on a “deep” playoff run 28 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom