For those who classify Tua as Injury Prone: Good listen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who classify Tua as Injury Prone: Good listen

I know that, the point was if he didn’t have the surgery he had a higher chance of re-injuring it much like the Tannehill situation. Like Tannehill he had the same option presented to him, Roll the dice or have surgery. Thank God he chose surgery. We’re kind of splitting hairs here, so I’m gonna leave it at that.
It was more about a quicker recovery time. Getting the ankle surgery was quicker than letting its heal on its own. It was an ankle sprain. This isn't some freak injury. Its common and most players get at least one throughout their career.

I know that, the point was if he didn’t have the surgery he had a higher chance of re-injuring it much like the Tannehill situation. Like Tannehill he had the same option presented to him, Roll the dice or have surgery. Thank God he chose surgery. We’re kind of splitting hairs here, so I’m gonna leave it at that.
I'm not going to worry about another sprained ankle

It was more about a quicker recovery time. Getting the ankle surgery was quicker than letting its heal on its own. It was an ankle sprain. This isn't some freak injury. Its common and most players get at least one throughout their career.
I understand the surgery and it’s purpose,
But he had surgery and it shouldn’t be dismissed by saying he didn’t have to. Surgery is surgery, In his case he didn’t have much of a choice if he wanted to continue growing and playing. Because sitting on the sidelines 3/4 weeks while things heal naturally is worse because of time lost and possibility of re-injuring
It again.

Dolphins are taking a chance on one time generation qb. We all know what Tua come with. The good and the bad.. just hope it wk out on.. the nfl rules protect qb. Just dont try be superman...

I understand the surgery and it’s purpose,
But he had surgery and it shouldn’t be dismissed by saying he didn’t have to. Surgery is surgery, In his case he didn’t have much of a choice if he wanted to continue growing and playing. Because sitting on the sidelines 3/4 weeks while things heal naturally is worse because of time lost and possibility of re-injuring
It again.
It should absolutely be dismissed.

It was elective. It was for a common issue (ankle sprain) that almost every player has experienced. If he was on any other college team, he probably doesn't have the surgery. if there was a complication from it, then sure you can count it as an issue. But there wasn't. He had ankle sprains and ankle sprains does not make a person injury prone.

It should absolutely be dismissed.

It was elective. It was for a common issue (ankle sprain) that almost every player has experienced. If he was on any other college team, he probably doesn't have the surgery. if there was a complication from it, then sure you can count it as an issue. But there wasn't. He had ankle sprains and ankle sprains does not make a person injury prone.
Dude he had surgery there’s no disputing it,
and I think you’re a little naïve if you think there was no other circumstances that led to the surgery. If you want to go with the common ankle injury theory that’s fine, I think it was a little more then just common.

Dude he had surgery there’s no disputing it,
and I think you’re a little naïve if you think there was no other circumstances that led to the surgery. If you want to go with the common ankle injury theory that’s fine, I think it was a little more then just common.
I didn't dispute it. I'm saying it doesn't mean anything.

If you want to pretend there's a grand conspiracy behind the surgery, that is your right, but it also ends the conversation from my end. So good day.

I am more worried about his hip than his ankles...

I didn't dispute it. I'm saying it doesn't mean anything.

If you want to pretend there's a grand conspiracy behind the surgery, that is your right, but it also ends the conversation from my end. So good day.
Grand conspiracy theories, really. I have 3 kids who have played D1 sports over a 10 year period and in that time frame I’ve known about 20/25 players that have had sprains, common sprains and none of them elected to have surgery. So having ankle sprain surgery is not a common thing that you would like to believe.
Cheers

Grand conspiracy theories, really. I have 3 kids who have played D1 sports over a 10 year period and in that time frame I’ve known about 20/25 players that have had sprains, common sprains and none of them elected to have surgery. So having ankle sprain surgery is not a common thing that you would like to believe.
Cheers

Alabama (specifically) players have access to this surgery that virtually no one else does. You not researching the situation and instead making up conspiracies based on your own personally limited experience that in no way has any bearing ion this situation...is not my responsibility.

Read the article or don't, but if you don't it seems absurd to act like people know less than you about this.
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/...ailoas-quick-recovery-from-ankle-surgery.html

Alabama (specifically) players have access to this surgery that virtually no one else does. You not researching the situation and instead making up conspiracies based on your own personally limited experience that in no way has any bearing ion this situation...is not my responsibility.

Read the article or don't, but if you don't it seems absurd to act like people know less than you about this.
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/...ailoas-quick-recovery-from-ankle-surgery.html
Thanks for posting this article, it backs up my
“ Conspiracy Theory” that it wasn’t a common ankle sprain.
Quote from article Tide players would normally miss two months and sometimes even longer with a significant high-ankle sprain like the one Tagovailoa suffered “
Cheers

He had elective surgery so he didn't have any down time on the bench to wait for it to heal. This has been gone over ad nauseam. Rest is # 1 for any type of sprain, he didn't want to miss a game.

Thanks for posting this article, it backs up my
“ Conspiracy Theory” that it wasn’t a common ankle sprain.
Quote from article Tide players would normally miss two months and sometimes even longer with a significant high-ankle sprain like the one Tagovailoa suffered “
Cheers
lol, ok man.

Tua got a high ankle sprain which makes him uniquely injury prone and then he got surgery because he's such a weak man built out of glass that he and only he gets that kind of surgery and you ignored th whole point of the article so you can prove a point you're wrong about on a message board.

You win. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom