For those who classify Tua as Injury Prone: Good listen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who classify Tua as Injury Prone: Good listen

I wouldn't be concerned without it. The reason he had it done was because it cuts recovery time down tremendously, not because it's a serious injury
I never said it was a serious injury, but it was a significant high-ankle sprain.

lol, ok man.

Tua got a high ankle sprain which makes him uniquely injury prone and then he got surgery because he's such a weak man built out of glass that he and only he gets that kind of surgery and you ignored th whole point of the article so you can prove a point you're wrong about on a message board.

You win. Sigh.
Talk about conspiracy theories, and made up dung.
Cheers

Talk about conspiracy theories, and made up dung.
Cheers
look, you acted like the surgery for the high ankle sprain was a big deal and proves he's injury prone. All people have been telling you, is that the surgery is irrelevant to the discussion because it was 100% elective. He didn't need it. He only got it because of the sped up recovery time. You argued with that and in that argument you've tried to get people to believe anything from he got the surgery because of the severity of the sprain to even now saying it isn't even serious injury.

look, you acted like the surgery for the high ankle sprain was a big deal and proves he's injury prone. All people have been telling you, is that the surgery is irrelevant to the discussion because it was 100% elective. He didn't need it. He only got it because of the sped up recovery time. You argued with that and in that argument you've tried to get people to believe anything from he got the surgery because of the severity of the sprain to even now saying it isn't even serious injury.
Dude that’s your interpretation. I have responded to each and every poster that I understand what and why. I never said he was injury prone because of the ankle injuries, I said he was injury prone because of five surgeries within 16/18 month period, and that conversation stemmed from a poster calling out another. Not sure why you’re so butt hurt over that.

Dude that’s your interpretation. I have responded to each and every poster that I understand what and why. I never said he was injury prone because of the ankle injuries, I said he was injury prone because of five surgeries within 16/18 month period, and that conversation stemmed from a poster calling out another. Not sure why you’re so butt hurt over that.
so I've got the 2 ankle sprains, one broken finger and the hip. what is the 5th surgery?

so I've got the 2 ankle sprains, one broken finger and the hip. what is the 5th surgery?
5- Tua Tagovailoa had several injuries that were repaired with surgery, but fans may not realize the Alabama quarterback also sustained a broken nose and concussion in addition to the dislocated hip. Tagovailoa is wearing a bandage on his nose as doctors also repaired it during the surgery,

a significant sprain? Is that like jumbo shrimp? or military intelligence?

From the Fin D article.
Quote from article Tide players would normally miss two months and sometimes even longer with a significant high-ankle sprain like the one Tagovailoa suffered “
I pulled that from the article because he was saying it was a common ankle sprain, and I was saying it was more then just common injury.
” You know my conspiracy theory. “

From the Fin D article.
Quote from article Tide players would normally miss two months and sometimes even longer with a significant high-ankle sprain like the one Tagovailoa suffered “
I pulled that from the article because he was saying it was a common ankle sprain, and I was saying it was more then just common injury.
” You know my conspiracy theory. “

No one is debating that bro. Point is, the ankle would have healed without the surgery. It wanst required. He elected to have it done to get back on the field sooner.

If a Doctor ran a bone density scan and told us he has brittle bone disease, or ran a test that demonstrated his soft tissues are more susceptible to tear than other players, then I would agree that he is injury prone.

That's not the case here. He has just had bad luck with injuries. Simple as that.

I’m happy with drafting Tua at 5. It’s a gamble worth taking. When compared historically to other top 10 picked QB’s Tua is injury prone and there’s no debate.

No one is debating that bro. Point is, the ankle would have healed without the surgery. It wanst required. He elected to have it done to get back on the field sooner.

If a Doctor ran a bone density scan and told us he has brittle bone disease, or ran a test that demonstrated his soft tissues are more susceptible to tear than other players, then I would agree that he is injury prone.

That's not the case here. He has just had bad luck with injuries. Simple as that.

Bro I’ve acknowledged that, I don’t know if you’ve read through the thread or not.
Is all I did was respond to this response to another poster.
“This isn't even close to accurate. How can we respect your take if you get the simple stuff wrong?”
And I pointed out that the poster wasn’t wrong.

5- Tua Tagovailoa had several injuries that were repaired with surgery, but fans may not realize the Alabama quarterback also sustained a broken nose and concussion in addition to the dislocated hip. Tagovailoa is wearing a bandage on his nose as doctors also repaired it during the surgery,
that's still 4

Back
Top Bottom