Four options at QB...choose one | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four options at QB...choose one

Four options at QB...choose one

• Total voters
apparently it only takes 2 games to become the 2nd coming of Dan Marino on these boards...

I've yet to see anyone compare Matt Flynn to Marino but maybe I missed it....
you have people that are ready to sign this kid to a monster deal due to 2 games, kind of reminds me of kevin kolb in that way, ALSO reminds me of AJ feeley...all i hear is 6 touch downs in 1 game forgetting that he threw them on the best team in the NFL, vs our receivers...

::albundy4touchdownsin1game::

I go outside the box and nab Josh Johnson, Tampa's 2nd string QB who is an unrestricted free agent. Also 26, very good arm and great deep ball, great mobility, some starting experience but certainly not enough for him to demand a king's ransom. This guy is flying under the radar it seems, and I believe he's got a bright future and is ready to take the reins on a team. Will not cost in picks what it would take to grab Griffin, and will not cost the dollars it would take to secure Flynn.

This is all assuming that Manning is not a viable option due to unavailability, questionable health, etc.

TedSlimmJr wonders why I keep talking about Brandon Weeden. This poll is really a perfect example, though.

He should not only be on the poll, but he should be damn close to winning it.

TedSlimmJr wonders why I keep talking about Brandon Weeden. This poll is really a perfect example, though.

He should not only be on the poll, but he should be damn close to winning it.
I don't see the correlation. Explain how this poll is a perfect example into why you keep talking about Brandon Weeden, please?

Keep moore and draft ryan tannehill. Then we have a proven NFL QB with a ton of upside and an amazing rookie. I would love to see this happen. Cheap also.

With Manning it really depends on health and price. The fact of the matter is that he is not going to be cheap and there is a big question mark as regards his health. I would rather go the route of Flynn, with Moore being kept on as competition and drafting a QB to be groomed.

If we got Peyton, we could draft a 2nd day quarterback in the draft, and with those 2 or 3 years, him stay behind Manning and let him learn from Manning. Then when Peyton retires, he will be more than ready. But I wouldn't mind Flynn because he has backed up Rodgers, and did prove himself against the Lions. Overall I say Flynn, because he is ready, and Peyton is to expensive and to risky to take because you cant really 100% recover from that injury.

I'm all up for signing manning and Wayne. Then trade down and pick up another second. Draft OT and Fleener then the rest of the draft go for defense and a OG. With a good line manning will be fine and we will instantly be a superbowl contender.

Back
Top Bottom