Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love the enthusiasm but you guys are crazy. D cant stop anyone and the offense doesn't throw the ball past 5 yards. I'm going 3 wins and first or 2nd pick of the draft

Love the enthusiasm but you guys are crazy. D cant stop anyone and the offense doesn't throw the ball past 5 yards. I'm going 3 wins and first or 2nd pick of the draft
You guys are far too harsh on the defense. The pass rush is gonna be real good with 2 double digit ends leading the way. We have 3 real good DBs starting too. McMillan roaming the middle we will be middle of the pack at least

If our D is middle of the pack in scoring defense then odds are we've a winning record.

I see a lot of bend, with plenty of chunk yardage given up, just hope they can tighten up on the scoreboard where it counts however Burke's D has shown little on this front so far.

Hopefully Quinn and Fitzpatrick will step up as drive killers but we're a solid DT, LB and seemingly CB short.

I was leaning towards 10-6 prior to the preseason. Now after seeing the same old offensive plays and penalties.... 7-9

I was leaning towards 10-6 prior to the preseason. Now after seeing the same old offensive plays and penalties.... 7-9

Ya I made my prediction based on camp reports. I’m not ready to completely abandon my prediction but the scrimmage and 2 preseason games are cause for concern to say the least.

I predicted 6-10, I would like to change that to 4-12. Win-colts, Bill's, Jets, Bengals. Lose rest of games. I'm really starting to think its coaching....

After watching the 2nd preseason game I am sticking with my original prediction.

Ya I made my prediction based on camp reports. I’m not ready to completely abandon my prediction but the scrimmage and 2 preseason games are cause for concern to say the least.

If you are going to revise your prediction based on preseason games, let me suggest that you wait until after the third preseason game.

The third preseason game is the one that (most) teams actually gameplan for and try to win. If Miami looks completely non-competitive in that game, then I think that's going to be your first strong indicator that the team is in trouble.

Now is a good time to be concerned, but I don't think it is time to jump ship.

If you are going to revise your prediction based on preseason games, let me suggest that you wait until after the third preseason game.

The third preseason game is the one that (most) teams actually gameplan for and try to win. If Miami looks completely non-competitive in that game, then I think that's going to be your first strong indicator that the team is in trouble.

Now is a good time to be concerned, but I don't think it is time to jump ship.

Ya that’s where I’m at right now, concerned but not ready to abandon ship. The play calling bothers me but I can see what Gase might be thinking-keep Tannehill out of danger but give him game reps. I’ve never been a fan of our defensive scheme and watching players regress or not progress as expected/hoped is worrisome. I am still willing to be patient as this is preseason but It’s just a little too close to what we’ve witnessed before.

Ya that’s where I’m at right now, concerned but not ready to abandon ship. The play calling bothers me but I can see what Gase might be thinking-keep Tannehill out of danger but give him game reps. I’ve never been a fan of our defensive scheme and watching players regress or not progress as expected/hoped is worrisome. I am still willing to be patient as this is preseason but It’s just a little too close to what we’ve witnessed before.

No argument there. The wide 9 sucks.

I'm going 4-12. Our defense looks VERY shaky at best. If a team jumps out on us, we do not have a chance. The offense refuses to take chances and after every year a new QB set's his team up for the long run, I've lost faith in our 7 year project. He's proven to be just a guy. I think we only win one of our first five games. Top five draft pick.

I'm going 4-12. Our defense looks VERY shaky at best. If a team jumps out on us, we do not have a chance. The offense refuses to take chances and after every year a new QB set's his team up for the long run, I've lost faith in our 7 year project. He's proven to be just a guy. I think we only win one of our first five games. Top five draft pick.

4-12, **** I can see it but if we are going to suck that bad then I would rather go 0-16 and get the first pick. Then trade that first pick to some desperate team for their future lol. ****, I wish we could be that lucky.

Back
Top Bottom