Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7-9

I think 9 wins is this team's ceiling, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bottom falls out. This preseason has left something to be desired for sure

Ask again after we play 4 or 5 games and have a more realistic idea of what this team really does on the field.

Before the preseason games I predicted an optimistic 7-9. After getting a sneak preview I think I was overly optimistic.

Went with the ole dolphins special...aka 7-9 with a draft pick around the 14 range.

drdx8j.jpg

Hey CearPhin,

I hated it here too because I am from California. But, I live here now, have 2 great jobs (First Student - School Bus Driver and Billings Royals American Legion Baseball Team Bus Driver (Summer's Only). I am a Cancer Survivor and I believe Montana did that for me over the 9 years I have lived here. But my prediction was 10-6 in April. I am sticking to that. GO DOLPHINS!!! Win or Lose fan since 1982!!!

No injuries to Tannehill 8-8 to 9-7
Tannehill out 4-12 to 6-10

i can see some reason for pessimism based on track record but to go off the deep end based on preseason games seems ridiculous to me...

just a reminder for anyone who doesnt remember, in 2008 the lions were undefeated in the preseason and won zero games in the regular season. Im just saying the preseason doesnt mean much in the grand scheme of things.

Starters use it to shake off rust, veterans play maybe a series or 2(a full half in game 3 most times and play none in game 4)....guys on the bubble (and rookies) are playing the majority of snaps in these games...theyre just glorified scrimmages that nfl season ticket holders are forced to purchase cuz otherwise the stadiums would be empty. Who wants to go watch players who wont even be in the league in a couple weeks?

Anyone wish they could change their prediction? I know I do

Based on what?

I'm sticking with 10-6.

RT has come back looking really good. He has given me even more confidence in my prediction. Dude is calling audibles based on what he is reading from the defense. They are mastering the hurry up offense which should allow them to score early this year. The receivers are getting separation!
Special Teams looks to be an advantage this year.
Having two good pass rushers on defense this year will make a difference. Minkah is looking really good already.

doubling down on 11-5. saw plenty
of things i like. our D will get
better. we may give up some long runs, but we're better in short field and our pass D is much improved. Thats a D that with some improvement will allow our O a chance to win most games.

nice season coming up!

At this point for me it's 3 to 5 wins. I voted 3 wins or less. Just not confident in this team coach or Qb. The only bright spots for me last night were Fitzpatrick and Quinn. I know it's just preseason but so far culture change looks like a top 5 pick.

Back
Top Bottom