Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8-8 this year and 11-5 next year. AFC East Champs next year. TBaum s*** canned after this year and Gase given more control. Still missing a few pieces this year and need a few upgrades at key positions. DL, DE, LB, WR, OL and K.

Wins against: NY, BUF, NE, CIN, CHI, DET, OAK, IND
Losses against: TEN, NY, BUF, NE, HOU, JAC, GB, MIN

9-7 top 10 offense bottom 10 defense

Honestly can't see bottom 10 for the D. Too many added upgrades. I think middle of the league is most likely with the ranking being carried by the passing D. Barring injuries it's not going to be easy to throw on this group.

10-6

Wins: Tennessee, Oakland, Patriots, Bears, Bengals, Jets, Billsx2, Jaguars, Texans

Losses: Jets, Patriots, Packers, Vikings, Colts, Lions

Don't buy in to the Luck being back hype. No chance we are losing to the colts.

Until i see a little live action it's too hard to predict the season but i can confidently say that just from what we've seen thus far it's a minimum of 2 wins better than last year.

Honestly can't see bottom 10 for the D. Too many added upgrades. I think middle of the league is most likely with the ranking being carried by the passing D. Barring injuries it's not going to be easy to throw on this group.
Thats the thing, what if they end up not having to throw the ball to score points and control the clock?

Thats the thing, what if they end up not having to throw the ball to score points and control the clock?

Oh i hear ya. I really think the back field is set. Dline is adequate enough to get to the QB.... The D (and in large part, our season) is fully depending on the LB group. If the mike position sees competent production our D will be plenty good enough to I the top half of the league. Clog the middle and things change bc the outside guys have elite sideline to sideline speed.

I think our run defense is going to be poor, especially when we need a big stop to get the ball back and another team is just trying to run out the clock. Hope I'm wrong.

10-6 or 11-5 would definitely be enough to take this division. Patriots have an old declining QB, and terrible defense.

10-6. Wild card win. Loss in the divisional round.

Wins: Patriots, Jets, Bills x2, Titans, Raiders, Bengals, Bears, Lions, Colts

Losses: Patriots, Jets, Packers, Jaguars, Texans, Vikings

Key for us is just moving the chains. Having a decent running game, a tight end, slot guy, and Tannehill who can run. We can dink and dunk up and down the field. Time of possession, and just consistency with sustaining drives and eliminating the three and outs. I went with 8-8 (before the scrimmage) just because the on paper means nothing in this league. Your quarterback may never be the same. That can happen. The defense is a work in progress. We have churned the roster quite a bit. I don’t see this having immediate returns. It takes time, it’s a team game and they have to play a season just to get on the same page sometimes. Not convinced Gase is the real deal just yet. He could be a bust too. Nothing is sure about this team. We are optimistic at every phase of the game with nothing to base it on that isn’t homerism. I hope we made the right moves and it all falls into place. Maybe next year we make a serious run, but no way that happens this year. It could be ugly too. Seriously could go either way, we just don’t know. Signs are that it would take an awful lot of good breaks all over both sides of the ball, including the kickers to be decent. I’ll stick with the 8-8 without conditions at this point, just being real.

I'm going with 8-8. Could be anywhere from 6-10 to 11-5 depending on health and turnovers which are both mostly luck and how well we do in the penalty department.

Back
Top Bottom