Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
once y cinco

Me_Gusta_Meme.jpg

Based off QB rating info below Im jumping in...The last paragraph sealed the deal because you cannot argue with fact so I have them going 8-8 this season

28. Miami Dolphins
Projected Week 1 starter: Ryan Tannehill

Backups: Brock Osweiler, David Fales, Bryce Petty

2018 outlook: The return of Ryan Tannehill should come as a relief to fans who struggled through watching Jay Cutler collect a $10 million check last season with his inspiring, dispassionate play.

In case of emergency: While the NFL is likely done with Brock Osweiler as a starter, he's a more than a capable backup should Tannehill go down again and Cutler is further than a phone call away.

Long term plans: Tannehill is still signed through 2020, but in five seasons starting with Miami he's never been able to get the team more than eight wins. Expect Miami to take a good hard look at the quarterback draft classes of the next two seasons.

10 plus wins...I said 11-5 in VIP and I'll stick with that here...again, barring a injury to Tannehill.

The early schedule that is light could set them up 6-1 going into the Texans game.

10-3 is a real possibility with an outside chance at the division. Granted, the last 3 games are Vikings, Jags, and Bills...

I may be one of the few, but I firmly believe in what Gase is doing...it makes sense from a roster and culture building side of the team. Gase can call a game...if Tannehill returns to 2016 form...this team is going to be good. It all rests on Tannehill though.

We then get the first pick overall and draft a real qb.....Not a receiver made qb.

Although the first pick overall wanted to come to miami this year, im kind of glad he didnt. Havent heard many good things about him.

Looks like he will be the worst version of doug flutie....Flutie on krutches.

3 o menos.

1-15

We then get the first pick overall and draft a real qb.....Not a receiver made qb.

Although the first pick overall wanted to come to miami this year, im kind of glad he didnt. Havent heard many good things about him.

Looks like he will be the worst version of doug flutie....Flutie on krutches.

That would be the perfect season in reverse.
0-16

eb4.png

Put a little more effort into your trolling attempts.

Yea I got us at 7-9. I just think to see 9-7 or better we need a good start as the first part of the schedule is clearly a bit weaker than the second part. But the conditions are not favorable to have a good start as there are a lot of moving pieces and new faces and a QB that hasn’t played in a while.

This could be a team that clearly misses the playoffs but that nobody wants to play late in the season.

I could see this happening.

However, that moving parts bit goes both ways.

Game 1 - New HC, in Miami
Game 2 - Probably a new starting QB (I don't care. They're gonna throw him into the fire), and a thousand screaming Miami fans at MetLife
Game 3 - New HC in Miami, against a team that traveled from LA.

The Dolphins are far from the only team with moving parts.

Back
Top Bottom