Good News/Bad News fro Flores...it all depends (repost?) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News/Bad News fro Flores...it all depends (repost?)

Yeah, I'm not worried about winning more then 1 other game...I think the team will play hard and keep it close, but if the Colts don't have a corpse kicking we don't win that game.

If 3-13 isn't good enough for top 3, well ****, just picked the wrong year.

It’s probably gonna be some combination of 3 QBs, young and thomas top 5

Regardless of who finishes where. Someone will come for the QBs if need be. They always do.

I'm POSITIVE that we will draft a QB this year.

However... I'm not convinced that he will be taken in the first round. This draft looks to be stupid deep at QB... Players who would normally go very early are going to slide way down.

Watch... the Patriots will take one too.
Unless they believe Rosen has a big upside, and even then, I don't think Ross is going to play that game after he was talked out of Jackson, they can't let this draft go bye without taking a QB on day 1.

It would suck to come out of this draft without a QB.

But I'm more than ok with Oline and Dline with our 1st round picks.

I just hope they don't get fancy with the 1sts like taking a RB or WR.

It's also very possible that Young has the same impact that Mario Williams had. Chase Yung supporters were getting as bad as Tua supporters. Neither has played a down in the NFL...it's all a projection.

He’s gonna have to be better than Mario Williams. Well he’s gonna have to be good longer than williams was who got paid and basically mailed it in after his second $100 mil contract from the bills.

Yeah I support that. 2021 has serious QBs in Fields and Lawrence to name a couple. Plus the Dolphins would have an actual OL and defense to support the guy. The Fins have enough picks to trade up and get a top pick if they need to.

Id love to see this draft be all about edge rush, OL, DL and LB.
I wouldn't be against that plan, in theory, but it would be very risky.

Unless they believe Rosen has a big upside, and even then, I don't think Ross is going to play that game after he was talked out of Jackson, they can't let this draft go bye without taking a QB on day 1.

You could be right, but you also left... unless they like Rosen... in there.

If they don't, we will see a QB in the first. If they do... we probably won't.

Can you go with that?

You could be right, but you also left... unless they like Rosen... in there.

If they don't, we will see a QB in the first. If they do... we probably won't.

Can you go with that?
I prefer to take a QB regardless, but like I said, I don't believe Ross is going to sit still for passing on a first round QB.

He may take the decision out of Griers hands, and insist on doing everything possible to get the guy he wants, and I actually don't have a big problem with it.

His team, his money, ultimately, his call.

If they are smart, they'll keep everyone guessing until draft day.

Scout the first 10 QBs in the draft and say they love them all... LOL... drive everyone nuts trying to figure out what they are doing.

The meltdowns here will be epic!

Some people are unreal on this board. There was a game last night and one of those teams has a great defense and a top Oline but they lost because they only scored 7 points and you know why they scored only 7 points? Because their QB sucks and they only have one good WR who got hurt last night and yet here we have people saying to that we need to draft a DE first or that we need to draft two oline guys in the first round or two and we can just wait to draft a QB in 2021.

Some people just never learn. Don't get me wrong. I want a top oline and a great defense too but it all starts with your QB. No I'm not saying reach for one either. Say we stay at 4 like we are now. There is a chance Tua or Burrow might be there but lets say neither is then you need to look at the others maybe on a trade down or maybe you draft Young but draft your QB with the pick from Pitt. You can't go thru everything the team has done this year and come away with just Rosen as your QB.

I prefer to take a QB regardless, but like I said, I don't believe Ross is going to sit still for passing on a first round QB.

He may take the decision out of Griers hands, and insist on doing everything possible to get the guy he wants, and I actually don't have a big problem with it.

His team, his money, ultimately, his call.
He did say he was staying outta the picture, I guess time will tell if he was serious...

What else is he suppose to say to those players...That dumb **** in Cincy may be ok losing all these games just to get another QB to ruin, but Flores is not about that life. That dude told his player, you don't matter, the guy we draft does. Good luck earning that respect back, Taylor will be looking for a job in 2 years.

I'll say it here, if Flores is the guy he seems like, the QB we draft will have a longer better career then whoever Zac "don't worry I'll **** up your career" Taylor works with.
I missed whatever was said. Can you hook me up or point me in the right direction?

I missed whatever was said. Can you hook me up or point me in the right direction?

He said he has to think about the future with the draft and they have to see what they have in Ryan, and that's what it came down it," Dalton said. "It's been voiced to me that I wasn't the reason for the way the season has gone, felt like I played well, and had done some things to keep this team together in this stretch, but he just feels like they have to figure out what they have in Ryan."

Back
Top Bottom